Search found 2 matches

by Magic
22 Oct 2007, 19:40
Forum: Boxing History
Topic: fight that could of happened but never did Naseem vs. Gatti
Replies: 14
Views: 1181

IMO I would prefer Naseem. NO matter what the catch weight would be. Naseem had the strength, speed, threw at different angles and would of really played with Gatti’s head. All Gatti would do is keep coming forward and forward. Gatti had power but do I dare type it? I think Naseem had way more power!
by Magic
22 Oct 2007, 19:30
Forum: Boxing History
Topic: fight that could of happened but never did Naseem vs. Gatti
Replies: 14
Views: 1181

fight that could of happened but never did Naseem vs. Gatti

The fight that could of happened that never happened…Arturo Gatti vs. Naseem Hamed This was real interesting to me! I was looking thru WOODDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAA account on you tube and I found a video which they were talks about this fight. Gatti was saying that Naseem was a clown for dancing his...