Search found 2 matches

by jazzyjen2k
02 Nov 2007, 10:32
Forum: Boxing History
Topic: Anyone know of Booker T Word status?
Replies: 5
Views: 801

Yeah...you're right!! He was a "Tyson"-like fighter. Powerful to the punch. Stocky and strong. I saw the Hembrick fight and was cheering the whole time. Loved it when he put him down.....and quick!! They even took Hembrick out in a stretcher!!! I was hoping, from that point on, he would ta...
by jazzyjen2k
30 Oct 2007, 17:09
Forum: Boxing History
Topic: Anyone know of Booker T Word status?
Replies: 5
Views: 801

Anyone know of Booker T Word status?


I used to follow Booker T back in 88-90. He was very good. I saw him a few times during sparring sessions with James Toney. Does anyone know why he failed in the last few years of his career? Rumor of drug abuse...anyone hear that?
Just an old fan wondering what happened or where he might be.