Search found 7 matches

by Blumpking
17 Apr 2008, 21:07
Forum: Boxing History
Topic: kostya tszyu
Replies: 9
Views: 920

Ya. He should fight a few bums to see if he still has it. No sense in taking a super fight. Miss you Zoo!
by Blumpking
10 Apr 2008, 01:06
Forum: British & Irish
Topic: Clinton Woods, Can He Do It?
Replies: 21
Views: 1129

I saw the Johnson fight last night I had it even, but, I had a round I scored even, but I gave it to Woods before the end of the fight. So I really had Johnson winning. If Johnson can get him in trouble like he did in the 9th, I'd say Tarver as a sweet chance of getting a TKO. I think Tarver being a...
by Blumpking
10 Apr 2008, 01:02
Forum: British & Irish
Topic: Calzaghe-Woods set for Oct
Replies: 28
Views: 1059

Doesn't it depend on Woods winning? I didn't read the article, but the post says 'set' which its not from what I read yesterday.
by Blumpking
08 Apr 2008, 02:18
Forum: British & Irish
Topic: Clinton Woods, Can He Do It?
Replies: 21
Views: 1129

MatthewS wrote:Clinton Woods, YES HE CAN!
Any insight as to why? Current info on his camp or anything like that would be appreciated.
by Blumpking
08 Apr 2008, 00:51
Forum: British & Irish
Topic: Clinton Woods, Can He Do It?
Replies: 21
Views: 1129

Clinton Woods, Can He Do It?

Any info on Woods for his upcoming fight with Tarver? Anything would be appreciated.
by Blumpking
06 Mar 2008, 17:05
Forum: Record Queries & Updates
Topic: Location Addition of Jonathon Barrows
Replies: 1
Views: 230

Location Addition of Jonathon Barrows

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hu ... &cat=boxer

He's from New Bedford, Massachusetts.

I know and trained w/him.
by Blumpking
06 Mar 2008, 16:59
Forum: Amateur Boxing
Topic: Jonathan Barrows
Replies: 0
Views: 367

Jonathan Barrows

I'm looking for his Am's record. I used to train w/him when I fought in the Am's. I know he fought Tim Austin...maybe I could get Austin's record? Kind of new here so not sure what to do. Barrows is a 4 time GG national champ from New Bedford Massachusetts. http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human...