Search found 2 matches

by Benhollands
06 Jun 2016, 08:52
Forum: Boxing History
Topic: The Day I met Muhammad Ali
Replies: 21
Views: 725

Re: The Day I met Muhammad Ali

:brick: Hi can anybody help I went to the book signing at Henry Cooper's pub met Ali which was amazing my friend camera turned out to be broken so I lost the only photo does anybody know if there is a way of finding images through newspapers or anything else if anybody could help it would be much ap...
by Benhollands
05 Jun 2016, 17:20
Forum: Boxing History
Topic: The Day I met Muhammad Ali
Replies: 21
Views: 725

Re: The Day I met Muhammad Ali

Hi can anybody help I went to the book signing at Henry Cooper's pub met Ali which was amazing my friend camera turned out to be broken so I lost the only photo does anybody know if there is a way of finding images through newspapers or anything else if anybody could help it would be much appreciate...