Search found 3 matches

by Masspotato
11 Sep 2016, 08:56
Forum: Current Scene
Topic: BJS VS GGG next or no ? *
Replies: 27
Views: 1247

Re: BJS VS GGG next or no ? *

Anyone interested in seeing Lara V Eubank?, GGG right away for Eubank is not wise. As for Saunders, he wont fight anybody let alone GGG. Always some excuse, holding onto his belt :doh:
by Masspotato
01 Jul 2016, 15:40
Forum: Current Scene
Topic: I think Floyd Mayweather returns to fight Golovkin
Replies: 79
Views: 3364

Re: I think Floyd Mayweather returns to fight Golovkin

Floyd will only return to fight Manny; if he makes half of what he made from the first fight he has still done well. There a lot of casual fans out there who would gladly buy the PPV. Plus there was the whole shoulder thing with Manny after the fight leading me believe that he was hoping for a secon...
by Masspotato
29 Jun 2016, 11:27
Forum: Current Scene
Topic: GGG good pic
Replies: 15
Views: 1415

Re: GGG good pic

''I vas born ready''- Alvarez, former WBC Middleweight Champ

Image