Search found 8 matches
- 13 Feb 2010, 17:18
- Forum: Boxing History
- Topic: Manny Pacquiao VS Roberto Duran(1977) @ 135
- Replies: 81
- Views: 4726
Re: Manny Pacquiao VS Roberto Duran(1977) @ 135
king, oh, i know who you are! you're one of those pinoy pactards from another forum, aren't you. and so friggin' what if i don't like pacquiao! does that hurt your little feelings? dude, grow up and grow a strong pair because right now you're acting like a little chavala! :lol: I don't like Pacquia...
- 13 Feb 2010, 17:06
- Forum: Boxing History
- Topic: Where does he rank?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 525
Re: Where does he rank?
I don't rate Tarver at all. I think he just got lucky. Well, that's just me.
- 13 Feb 2010, 17:02
- Forum: Boxing History
- Topic: Pacquiao v prime Tszyu at 140 pounds (63.5kg.)
- Replies: 27
- Views: 1287
Re: Pacquiao v prime Tszyu at 140 pounds (63.5kg.)
Pacquiao had adjusted his game by the time he reached this weight, to the point where he wasn't a one dimensonal fighter with a wicked straight left. He was a better fighter, to put it bluntly, then he was at the lower weight classes. I honestly don't know how this one turns out. I can make cases f...
- 13 Feb 2010, 16:58
- Forum: Boxing History
- Topic: Pacquiao v prime Tszyu at 140 pounds (63.5kg.)
- Replies: 27
- Views: 1287
Re: Pacquiao v prime Tszyu at 140 pounds (63.5kg.)
It depends how well Tszyu can handle the heat, because he's going to get tagged --- early & often. He was tough, but not unbreakable. He did endure all kinds of hell against Hatton, to give him his due --- & that, when he was both slightly past his peak, & years removed from such a toug...
- 13 Feb 2010, 16:53
- Forum: Boxing History
- Topic: Manny Pacquiao VS Roberto Duran(1977) @ 135
- Replies: 81
- Views: 4726
Re: Manny Pacquiao VS Roberto Duran(1977) @ 135
http://boxrec.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=116830 :lol: Back to topic. @135, I see Duran winning a close UD against Pac but at 140-147, I see Pac stopping Duran. Pac was not a beast at 135 like Duran was. Pac at 135 was not as good as the Pac at 147. The guy is getting better and better. You ...
- 13 Feb 2010, 16:50
- Forum: Boxing History
- Topic: Manny Pacquiao VS Roberto Duran(1977) @ 135
- Replies: 81
- Views: 4726
Re: Manny Pacquiao VS Roberto Duran(1977) @ 135
You know it just as I can tell you're a Pac hater.milmascaras1 wrote:king,
wait a minute, you tell me you are not a pacquiao fan? how should i know?
- 13 Feb 2010, 16:33
- Forum: Boxing History
- Topic: Manny Pacquiao VS Roberto Duran(1977) @ 135
- Replies: 81
- Views: 4726
Re: Manny Pacquiao VS Roberto Duran(1977) @ 135
ring, so you're saying that the duran who beat sugar ray leonard at welterweight gets stopped by pacquiao? :lol: even roach says pacquiao couldn't beat duran! wow, you must really be impressed with pacquiao, huh? :TU: Why not? I'm not even a Pac fan and you know it. You have to remember that Leonar...
- 13 Feb 2010, 15:32
- Forum: Boxing History
- Topic: Manny Pacquiao VS Roberto Duran(1977) @ 135
- Replies: 81
- Views: 4726
Re: Manny Pacquiao VS Roberto Duran(1977) @ 135
http://boxrec.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=116830
Back to topic.
@135, I see Duran winning a close UD against Pac but at 140-147, I see Pac stopping Duran. Pac was not a beast at 135 like Duran was.
Pac at 135 was not as good as the Pac at 147. The guy is getting better and better.
Back to topic.
@135, I see Duran winning a close UD against Pac but at 140-147, I see Pac stopping Duran. Pac was not a beast at 135 like Duran was.
Pac at 135 was not as good as the Pac at 147. The guy is getting better and better.