Search found 4 matches
- 12 Apr 2018, 00:01
- Forum: Record Queries & Updates
- Topic: Middleweight Championship Title Fights between Robinson and Basilio
- Replies: 2
- Views: 359
Re: Middleweight Championship Title Fights between Robinson and Basilio
Sorry Carmen, I tried. RIP
- 01 Apr 2018, 21:20
- Forum: Record Queries & Updates
- Topic: Middleweight Championship Title Fights between Robinson and Basilio
- Replies: 2
- Views: 359
Middleweight Championship Title Fights between Robinson and Basilio
I believe I found a discrepancy with the records here at BoxRec concerning the World Middleweight Championship fights between Robinson and Basilio back in 57/58. Their BoxRec records do not list a title on the line for either of those bouts. http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/9625 Robinson http://boxrec.com...
- 28 Mar 2018, 09:47
- Forum: Boxing History
- Topic: Middleweight Championship Title Fights between Robinson and Basilio
- Replies: 5
- Views: 243
Re: Middleweight Championship Title Fights between Robinson and Basilio
Administrators, is there a formal process to go through, to correct the records of these two men to reflect these title bouts?
- 25 Mar 2018, 23:39
- Forum: Boxing History
- Topic: Middleweight Championship Title Fights between Robinson and Basilio
- Replies: 5
- Views: 243
Middleweight Championship Title Fights between Robinson and Basilio
I believe I found a discrepancy with the records here at BoxRec concerning the World Middleweight Championship fights between Robinson and Basilio back in 57/58. Their BoxRec records do not list a title on the line for either of those bouts. http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/9625 Robinson http://boxrec.com...