Search found 5 matches

by Bri1093
28 Oct 2018, 15:24
Forum: Current Scene
Topic: Josh Taylor to win WBSS
Replies: 8
Views: 481

Re: Josh Taylor to win WBSS

Regis prograis is serious obstacle in his way. Dont underestimate Ivan Baranchik. And at first, he is going to fight undefeated Ryan Martin, should be interesting too :box: :box: :box: I agree, Prograis is a seriously talanted fighter in a lot of ways but I’ve known Josh a while now and I know he h...
by Bri1093
28 Oct 2018, 15:22
Forum: Current Scene
Topic: Josh Taylor to win WBSS
Replies: 8
Views: 481

Re: Josh Taylor to win WBSS

I think it comes down to Regis vs Josh in the finals. And both guys got some good qualities & both guys got some holes in their game so I think its a close one. I'm personally leaning more Regis' way, but by no means do I think Josh is incapable of winning this thing. I think it'll be a 50/50is...
by Bri1093
28 Oct 2018, 12:26
Forum: Current Scene
Topic: Josh Taylor to win WBSS
Replies: 8
Views: 481

Re: Josh Taylor to win WBSS

My prediction is a Taylor v Prograis final and I personally think Josh has what it takes to stop him inside the distance.
by Bri1093
28 Oct 2018, 12:22
Forum: Current Scene
Topic: Josh Taylor to win WBSS
Replies: 8
Views: 481

Josh Taylor to win WBSS

For me Josh Taylor wins the WBSS, what’s your opinion?
by Bri1093
28 Oct 2018, 12:17
Forum: Current Scene
Topic: Will Regis Prograis become the top level champion ?
Replies: 28
Views: 1135

Re: Will Regis Prograis become the top level champion ?

I can’t see him beating my mate Josh Taylor, Josh beats him in every department.