Search found 4 matches

by mrjr
01 Jul 2015, 05:27
Forum: Record Queries & Updates
Topic: British rankings
Replies: 4
Views: 565

Re: British rankings

Michael Roberts 16-0 from Glasgow Global ID 551393 is ranked in the super featherweights when I should be in the featherweights as I was before you up dated your site :TU:

Yours in Sport
M Roberts jnr
by mrjr
12 Jan 2012, 17:22
Forum: British & Irish
Topic: ricky burns vs paulus moses confirmed
Replies: 61
Views: 1578

Re: ricky burns vs paulus moses confirmed

curtis wood wrote:rickys got no power :lol: try getting hit by him, it fooking hurts, i came home with 2 cut eyes and a fat lip, not bad for a non puncher
And was the big gloves on :box: these people who say Ricky cant do this or that dont have a clue
and all the best Curtis on your next fight
by mrjr
07 Nov 2011, 13:43
Forum: British & Irish
Topic: 2k On Katsidis
Replies: 250
Views: 9892

Re: 2k On Katsidis

Hagler2002 wrote:Well not quite :wink: But I've a big chunk of cash on this, more than I can actually afford to lose but it's like buying money.

If this turns out to be a repeat of the Martinez fight I have a one way ticket to the poor house.

Come on Micky, do it for England :TU:

:oops: :oops: :oops:
by mrjr
03 Oct 2011, 05:50
Forum: British & Irish
Topic: janecouchboxing.com
Replies: 41
Views: 1061

Re: janecouchboxing.com

Your interviews are good to watch all the boxers are relaxed talking to you :TU: