Search found 4 matches
- 12 Feb 2020, 11:04
- Forum: Record Queries & Updates
- Topic: Headshot
- Replies: 1
- Views: 150
Headshot
I would like to change the headshot on my profile. I made several attempts to do so but can't upload the picture to the forum page. So if there is a particular method to doing so, could you please forward me the necessary information. You can contact me at 713.927.4645 to discuss this. Email: RickyJ...
- 16 Mar 2014, 14:00
- Forum: Record Queries & Updates
- Topic: WBU Super Cruiserweight World Title bout...
- Replies: 0
- Views: 184
WBU Super Cruiserweight World Title bout...
To whom it may concerning, can you make a correction in the boxing achieves, Richard Jackson vs Bobby Czyz was the first ever WBU Super Crusierweight World Title fight in boxing history. And I think it was the only fight ever in the newly created Super Cruiseweight Division. Thanks, Ricky Jackson Gr...
- 13 Mar 2014, 09:48
- Forum: Record Queries & Updates
- Topic: BoxRec correction for Richard Jackson..
- Replies: 2
- Views: 184
Re: BoxRec correction for Richard Jackson..
Thank you!
- 11 Mar 2014, 17:59
- Forum: Record Queries & Updates
- Topic: BoxRec correction for Richard Jackson..
- Replies: 2
- Views: 184
BoxRec correction for Richard Jackson..
To whom it may concern, who do I contact to get the information on this particular fight corrected. This fight against Jesse Shelby was for the Texas Heavyweight Championship, it was Shelby title defense. This fight was promoted by Cedric Kushner Promotions 12/03/1994. I would like for my BoxRec inf...