Search found 3 matches

by gkolasa
04 Mar 2012, 08:02
Forum: Boxing History
Topic: Frankie Otero Film from 1971?
Replies: 8
Views: 288

Re: Frankie Otero Film from 1971?

I think I'd like to give the editor an opportunity to ask Mr. Otero if he is interested, if not -its yours klompton.
by gkolasa
03 Mar 2012, 23:03
Forum: Boxing History
Topic: Frankie Otero Film from 1971?
Replies: 8
Views: 288

Re: Frankie Otero Film from 1971?

Thats great!
by gkolasa
03 Mar 2012, 18:54
Forum: Boxing History
Topic: Frankie Otero Film from 1971?
Replies: 8
Views: 288

Frankie Otero Film from 1971?

Hi Boxing fans: I have a old film that may be of interest to someone on this forum. Its an 8mm film that is labeled "Otero-Trujollo". I did a quick internet search and found the Frankie Otero was inducted into the Florida Boxing Hall of Fame, and that he fought Lorenzo Trujillo on May 4, 1...