Hi
I reiceived this autograph last week and honestly don't know who that boxer is/who's autograph that is.
Can somebody please be so kind and identify who signed this photograph, thx
Hi What are the exact Female Heavyweight Limits? I've noticed that the limits differ between WBA, WBC, WBO & IBF, so what's the deal? Acoording to the 4 Majot bodies ratings it says: WBA 175 lbs+ WBC 168.1 lbs+ WBO 201 lbs+ IBF 200 lbs+ That's kinda confusing, esspecially now since Shields is th...
Hi interesting fight which causes a few questions. They name it Unified Championship but I guess it must be Undisputed cause its for: WBA (new title created), WBC, WBO, IBF, right? Apart of that, in case of the WBA, is the fight for the Super title or the Regular title only? Secondly, is that fight ...
Hi Guys Is Michael Hunter now the WBA Gold Heavyweight Champion after his win over Cassius Chaney? In his record it's not listed. So was the fight really for that title or was it for the WBA Gold Continental NA title? In the introduction to the fight the named it "for the WBA Gold title" I...
Hi Guys, I'm a huge boxing fan and researcher. I have some questions/misunderstandings of the Ring Magazine title reigns in the heavyweight division: I actually want to know when the Ring Magazine discontinued its championship policy in the 1990's and when exactly it started again, I've found differ...
Just saw the Anderson vs Rudenko fight, and Anderson was given a WBC Silver belt & WBO International belt, but the result was announced as WBC USA & WBO International Champion. So I guess he was given the wrong belt. Confusing....
Hi guys I just discovered that Efe Ajagba is new WBC Silver Champion! On Boxrec I saw that the fight against Kossobutskiy was for the WBC International title. So what's the deal? It's really confusing, to me Makmudov is the WBC Silver champ he won it last year and there was no defense yet, is it vac...
Hi, exactly, it was announced that the WBC Diamond title will be on the line in the second fight, but in fact it wasn't. Whyte won and didn't get the Diamond belt, so what happened? Was Povetkin still the Diamond champ in the second fight or was he "stripped" before, how and when did that ...
Hi, does anyone know since when the WBC DIamond Heavyweight title is vacant again? Povetkin won the WBC Diamond and interim title against Whyte 2020. In the second fight (March 2021) Povetkin lost the interim title to Whyte again but the Diamond title wasn't on the line. So when, why and how has Pov...
Hi, I Dillian Whyte now WBC Diamond champion or not? After his win they said the new WBC Interim and Diamond Champion. Hearn only gave him the regular belt, and on Boxrec the fight is only listed as WBC Interim championship. Other sources say the bout Wilder vs Whyte would be for the Diamond belt. S...
Hi, the bout between Joyce & Dubois was announced for the British, Commonowealth, EBU & WBC Silver titles. But on fight night it was only for British, Commonowealth, EBU titles. What happened? What was the WBC's reason not having their Silver title at stake? Please bring some light into this...
Thanks for the comments.
Does anybody have a photo of Helenius with the WBA Gold belt?
If so, please post a link, thx
I've seen after the Kownacki fight they gave him a WBA medal.
Hi Just seen the WBA Rankings and discovered that Robert Helenius is the new WBA Gold Champion. How comes? Was Joyce stripped of the WBA Gold title, when and why? Couldn't find any information online, please explain. Helenius is now WBA Gold champ according to the rankings, I think his victory over ...
Ok, so the Super Champ status at Crusierweight makes him the mandatory challenger at the WBO Heavyweight title, right?
So he's not the WBO Super Champion @ Heavyweight he gets a titleshot at the WBO Heavyweight crown!
Dear Boxingfans, On the latest WBO Heavyweight Rankings of March 2020 I've discovered that Usyk is listed as Super Champion. As I know he was promoted from regular to super in 2018 as a Cruiserweight. He's now a heavyweight ranked no 1 which allows him his super status to face the current champion J...
Thanks Steve, I found an that Jack Johnson 1913 Has defeated Tommy Burns for the world title on 08/12/26 in Sydney, NSW, AUS; initially reported as not being recognized by IBU upon its inception due to his refusal of challenges of other boxers, notably Sam Langford (The Washington Times, 13/11/06); ...
Dear Boxingfans, I do a lot of research and have some questions about the Ring Magazine discontinued championship: In the heavyweight division as on different pages listed, Tyson was the last Ring Mag champ in 1988. Then they discontinued. In older statisitcs I've seen some confusing differences Tys...
It's hard to get a good description as I can see, cause very small is known abou the global title. I've put it that way, what you think? Suggestions? WBO Global Champion: The Global Champion is basically the WBO’s version of the WBA Gold & WBC Silver title. At the 31st annual WBO Convention the ...
Hi, I have questions about the WBO Global title. What's the description of that title in a few sentences, what is its value and what can a boxer do with it, what rights does he get? Like, can he fight as a mandatory challenger for the WBO Interim, or regular title? I guess it's like the WBA Gold &am...