Hi
Lou Barbetta was also listed as one of the ABF champions.
below is the link to the article for the ABF champions
https://www.ibroresearch.com/boxing-san ... bodies-01/
Search found 4 matches
- 08 Nov 2021, 16:05
- Forum: Record Queries & Updates
- Topic: Joey Iannotti -- American boxing federation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 421
- 08 Nov 2021, 15:55
- Forum: Record Queries & Updates
- Topic: Joey Iannotti -- American boxing federation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 421
Re: Joey Iannotti -- American boxing federation
Hi Thank you for my dad's amateur record. I did not have a copy of this.. i have in front of me a document from Boxing Bodies, a brief chronology and rundown, it states 1941-American Federation of Boxing Organized in New York and sanctioned a series of eight round bouts for the World Junior Featherw...
- 15 Sep 2021, 10:14
- Forum: Record Queries & Updates
- Topic: Joey Iannotti -- American boxing federation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 421
Re: Joey Iannotti -- American boxing federation
Hi Mike Its been several years since our last contact. When we left off we were trying to vett American Federation of Boxing Champions.. I could not find any documentation at that time. But recently going through my dad’s memorabilia I found a document. I have attached it to an email. If its viable,...
- 14 Sep 2021, 13:48
- Forum: Record Queries & Updates
- Topic: Willie Pep Record Mistake?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 799
Re: Willie Pep Record Mistake?
HI
I was reading your post on Willie Pep and Joey Iannotti..
I am Ralph Iannotti, the son of Joey Iannotti.
I am interested in any info about my dad.
Thanks Ralph
I was reading your post on Willie Pep and Joey Iannotti..
I am Ralph Iannotti, the son of Joey Iannotti.
I am interested in any info about my dad.
Thanks Ralph