Search found 4 matches

by boxingguy2469
11 Mar 2013, 05:01
Forum: Boxing History
Topic: Ali vs Norton: Did Norton won all three fights?
Replies: 175
Views: 12197

Re: Ali vs Norton: Did Norton won all three fights?

Re: 2nd fight.....99% of the time a fighter wins a round 10-9 unless he knocks the other guy down..... 1st fight: Norton awarded a split decision....Who was the moron who scored it for Ali?????? 2nd fight: It was scored a split decision for Ali....Ali easily by unanimous in my book.....Who is the mo...
by boxingguy2469
11 Mar 2013, 04:45
Forum: Boxing History
Topic: Jack O'Halloran
Replies: 4
Views: 342

Re: Jack O'Halloran

I know that he loves visiting the UK! He really loves Ireland.... Jack was a hard puncher and other fighters feared fighting him because of his size, strength , and punching power. George Foreman rated him as the 4th hardest puncher he ever fought. George ranked Ali number 5. So anyhow, if you could...
by boxingguy2469
08 Mar 2013, 02:20
Forum: Boxing History
Topic: Jack O'Halloran
Replies: 4
Views: 342

Jack O'Halloran

Just a bit of trivia here....I am personal friends with Jack. He was a decent heavyweight who fought both Foreman and Norton.....Sorry to say he lost both fights....He was at one time ranked 10th in the world. You would know him better as "Non" the mute Kryptonian criminal in Superman I an...
by boxingguy2469
08 Mar 2013, 02:10
Forum: Boxing History
Topic: Ali vs Norton: Did Norton won all three fights?
Replies: 175
Views: 12197

Re: Ali vs Norton: Did Norton won all three fights?

I had for several long years believed that Norton had Ali's number. I was brainwashed into believing that Ali just barely won their second fight. I did not see it because I didn't have the greenbacks....I recently worked up my nerve and watched the 2nd fight on YouTube...Unbelievable!!!!! I simply c...