Search found 5 matches

by bdarby1978
30 Mar 2019, 19:43
Forum: Record Queries & Updates
Topic: Update boxer information
Replies: 1
Views: 143

Update boxer information

Boxer is Beverly Darby, female middleweight. My nickname is "Home Run". Here is a picture

by bdarby1978
02 May 2014, 11:04
Forum: Record Queries & Updates
Topic: Correction to Fight:1886532
Replies: 10
Views: 370

Re: Correction to Fight:1886532

The commissioner responded and said that it is a TKO because there was no count-as AntonS stated. I guess it will stand though I do not agree with it.
by bdarby1978
01 May 2014, 14:34
Forum: Record Queries & Updates
Topic: Correction to Fight:1886532
Replies: 10
Views: 370

Re: Correction to Fight:1886532

I think it was an error. I think the bout immediately before mine was a TKO and the commission made a mistake. I sent them a request asking them to correct the report.
by bdarby1978
30 Apr 2014, 10:03
Forum: Record Queries & Updates
Topic: Correction to Fight:1886532
Replies: 10
Views: 370

Re: Correction to Fight:1886532

http://youtu.be/PskfR42ErRg -This is the full fight that I posted on youtube. There was no count.
by bdarby1978
29 Apr 2014, 19:10
Forum: Record Queries & Updates
Topic: Correction to Fight:1886532
Replies: 10
Views: 370

Correction to Fight:1886532

The bout between Beverly Darby and Julie Dimick that took place in Nashville, TN on April 26, 2014 ended by knockout 32 seconds into the 1st round. Boxrec has it listed as a TKO. Is there any way we can get this corrected?