Search found 3 matches

by crazyhorse1974
28 Sep 2013, 17:29
Forum: Boxing History
Topic: Information needed
Replies: 0
Views: 127

Information needed

I am trying to compile information for a book on boxing in Bristol from the turn of the twentieth century til the present day amateur and professional. Any information on boxers, trainers, manager's, gyms, fight venues, amateur shows etc however small the information may seem is all welcome and alwa...
by crazyhorse1974
27 Sep 2013, 17:45
Forum: Boxing History
Topic: Contact details needed for Nick wilshire
Replies: 0
Views: 106

Contact details needed for Nick wilshire

I am trying to compile information for a book on boxing in Bristol from the turn of the twentieth century til the present day amateur and professional. I am trying to get in contact with a boxer from Bristol who fought as a light middleweight in the 80s. Rumour has it that he currently lives somewhe...
by crazyhorse1974
25 Sep 2013, 01:09
Forum: Boxing History
Topic: bristol boxing history. 1900 to present day
Replies: 2
Views: 1462

bristol boxing history. 1900 to present day

i am trying to gather information for a book about boxing in bristol from the turn of the 20th century til the present day, amateur and professional. I am after any information however small. Did anyone box in bristol? Where did you train? Who else boxed there? Who were the trainers? Can you remembe...