Levi Forte

Post Reply
Robert in NYC
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 51
Joined: 17 Feb 2008, 22:05

Levi Forte

Post by Robert in NYC »

Does anyone here have any stories about Forte?
raylawpc
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 4871
Joined: 21 Mar 2008, 17:21

Re: Levi Forte

Post by raylawpc »

As of two years ago, Levi was a bellman at the Fountainbleu Hotel in Miami Beach (the same place Beau Jack shined shoes for years). I used to see Levi every January at an estate planning conference I attended, which moved to Orlando two years ago.

He was a great guy to talk with and loved to visit with people who were associated with boxing. He told me lots of stories about his career and some of the guys he knew in the business. Robert, if there is something you want to know specifically, let me know and I might be able to remember what Levi said about that topic.

I would suggest that anybody visiting in Miami Beach drop by and see Levi at the Fountainbleu. He loves to see boxing people. If you ever stay at the Fountainbleu, make sure you ask for Levi as your bellman.
Post Reply