Driscoll will not accept the IBO title.

BoxBuzz
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Driscoll will not accept the IBO title.

Post by BoxBuzz »

No matter how many IBO champs Jem thrashes....he will not now nor never accept the IBO belt. Anything but genuine gold tends to create a rash around his waist. The Pot Metal belt is best left for others.

Nelson is the IBO champion correct? So whether Jem should win or lose Nelson stays the IBO champ. I'm sure it fits him just fine.

Jem's going out for few drinks, a big pasta dinner, and partying all day and night. That should leave him with plenty of energy to thrash any IBO reps named Nelson that attempt to collect a sanctioning fee from him.
p4p1
Cruiserweight

Re: Driscoll will not accept the IBO title.

Post by p4p1 »

BoxBuzz wrote: 19 May 2021, 17:50 No matter how many IBO champs Jem thrashes....he will not now nor never accept the IBO belt. Anything but genuine gold tends to create a rash around his waist. The Pot Metal belt is best left for others.

Nelson is the IBO champion correct? So whether Jem should win or lose Nelson stays the IBO champ. I'm sure it fits him just fine.

Jem's going out for few drinks, a big pasta dinner, and partying all day and night. That should leave him with plenty of energy to thrash any IBO reps named Nelson that attempt to collect a sanctioning fee from him.
Nelson is the world champion.
BoxBuzz
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Re: Driscoll will not accept the IBO title.

Post by BoxBuzz »

I will run your interim fight. Half Nelson is hurting your brand. Just sayin’