Betting thread

ThereByTheGrace
Super Welterweight

Re: Betting thread

Post by ThereByTheGrace »

The insider was a great poster on this topic. Havent seen him for a while! Come back!!
margaret thatcher
Flyweight

Post by margaret thatcher »

skanksta wrote: 06 Jul 2022, 14:11
margaret thatcher wrote: 05 Jul 2022, 21:45 the most joy i have money, aside from big wins of course, is that it makes fights that were previously ho hum way more interesting to look forward to

if there aint much fun on the schedule, throw a couple on it, and suddenly it's exciting again :yay:

another bonus of betting ........it leads you to do research on fighters you were less familiar with, and in the process makes you a more knowledable boxing fan

cant believe this sh!t is banned in some places........places where total games of chance that involve none of the skill or knowledge of picking fights are legal
There's nothing like having a lump on Rachel Ball vs Guanini "Go the Distance" and jumping around like a madman while normal boxing fans are falling asleep. :yay:
exactly! that's the stuff :OhYes:

Post by 1062558 »

Hi, friend. To always make money, sports betting helps me a lot. If you are also interested in this topic, I use this site https://www.mightytips.com/bookmakers/bitcoin-betting-sites/ to find cool bitcoin betting sites. It is better to read reviews and choose a decent site than to lose money. I have improved my life thanks to sports betting. So don't be afraid and try. Good luck to you!
jameswilson
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by jameswilson »

Can’t find any odds on Hosea Stewart v Franklin Ignatius.
BillyTKid
Super Welterweight

Post by BillyTKid »

If the Jake Paul fight isn’t a fix then surely 2/1 on Rahman Jr is a great price.
Dioufy
Cruiserweight

Post by Dioufy »

BillyTKid wrote: 30 Jul 2022, 07:11 If the Jake Paul fight isn’t a fix then surely 2/1 on Rahman Jr is a great price.
Big if that, buddy.
margaret thatcher
Flyweight

if it were an honest fight i'd go hard on rahman, waaay bigger dude with 100 amateur fights at a decent level nationally. lost his last fight to morrison, but was up 4-0 on all the cards to an actual heavyweight. paul hasnt fought anyone with a single pro boxing match prior to facing him. even woodly, whose strength was wrestling, hurt him and took him to an md

but i have 0 confidence it will be an honest fight, they trained together before and are probably pally. rock's career hasnt taken off and he'll prob just appreciate the payday and do as requested
maverick23
Super Welterweight

Post by maverick23 »

:evil:
margaret thatcher wrote: 31 Jul 2022, 00:45 if it were an honest fight i'd go hard on rahman, waaay bigger dude with 100 amateur fights at a decent level nationally. lost his last fight to morrison, but was up 4-0 on all the cards to an actual heavyweight. paul hasnt fought anyone with a single pro boxing match prior to facing him. even woodly, whose strength was wrestling, hurt him and took him to an md

but i have 0 confidence it will be an honest fight, they trained together before and are probably pally. rock's career hasnt taken off and he'll prob just appreciate the payday and do as requested
Shame it’s off. I was weirdly looking forward to it.
margaret thatcher
Flyweight

oh sh!t, didnt even realize it was off
TheLeprechaun
Super Lightweight

Post by TheLeprechaun »

Rahman doesn't push a pace which is what I think you need to do vs jake. Jake can't fight on the inside or clinch effectively. Tommy morrisons son who beat rahman would beat jake Paul up. Rahman would have just had a boxing match with him and probably lost on the cards
TheLeprechaun
Super Lightweight

Post by TheLeprechaun »

They really got a right pudding for Johnny Fisher didn't they. The chap lost to the guy gorman just knocked out in 1. Watching 10 seconds of any part of that fight and the chap just isn't capable of throwing punches correctly.

The bald guy in black and white. Watch him for 10 seconds. Dire.

margaret thatcher
Flyweight

jake has never fought a boxer and was way smaller, i would a gain a lot of respect for him if he legit beat rahman, a much bigger guy with 100 amateur fights

the random local cruiser amateur is far better than anyone jake has fought tbh
margaret thatcher
Flyweight

johnny isnt as good as some people have been hyping him as , at least not yet anyway. i swore some dudes on here were trying to gaslight us by saying how impressed they were with him. and weird arguments that his chin is good because it stands up in sparring, with huge gloves and headgear

he looks like the novice he is. they are smart to take it slow, he can come on a lot probably if they let him learn at the right pace. but this opponent is pretty awful even that considered
littlepug
Welterweight

Post by littlepug »

TheLeprechaun wrote: 04 Aug 2022, 07:10 They really got a right pudding for Johnny Fisher didn't they. The chap lost to the guy gorman just knocked out in 1. Watching 10 seconds of any part of that fight and the chap just isn't capable of throwing punches correctly.

The bald guy in black and white. Watch him for 10 seconds. Dire.

The guy isn’t that bad and seeing as Fisher is pretty raw himself it’s a decent match for him.
TheLeprechaun
Super Lightweight

Post by TheLeprechaun »

margaret thatcher wrote: 05 Aug 2022, 00:37 johnny isnt as good as some people have been hyping him as , at least not yet anyway. i swore some dudes on here were trying to gaslight us by saying how impressed they were with him. and weird arguments that his chin is good because it stands up in sparring, with huge gloves and headgear

he looks like the novice he is. they are smart to take it slow, he can come on a lot probably if they let him learn at the right pace. but this opponent is pretty awful even that considered
He's a novice. He's not really going anywhere lets be honest. Matching him up with turnips like that for a reason.
gregregegg
Bantamweight

Post by gregregegg »

People complaining about the quality of Reissinger... what were you expecting?

Johny is a 23 year old rank novice coming off a broken hand.

Reis is not too old, not too small, not toooo fat, not too shit, 3-1, only lost to a semi decent guy, never been stopped, been 10 rounds befor. He would be a shit opponent for DDD/gorman.. but he is fine for Fisher..
margaret thatcher
Flyweight

not sure why expecting him to fight a can means we can't note that he is a can? though i get it that johnny should take it slow and it's for the best he doesnt take a big risk for a while. im not ragging on him for that, but it's silly to argue that this guy isn't weak sauce. 3-1 you say without context, well the combined record of the guys he beat was 3-19. and we've all seen how bad salek is when he's been brought over (or when he lost to pavel [email protected] sour), yet mike could hardly win a round
gregregegg
Bantamweight

Post by gregregegg »

How shit reis is depends on where you set the bar. Ill admit he is shit. but given the senario he should be shit. Im just happy he isnt 45, or a blown up welterweight...

But if people think he is toooo shit: Bookies are paying 5.20 for johny by round 1 KO. This is in england where they stop shit standing alll the time. If he is super shit should be well on that, seeing as how they stop fights standing (i actualy have bet on that a little bit).

Can get better than evens on johny within the first 2 rounds.... Surviving 6 mins against johny in england is a decent achivment.
TheLeprechaun
Super Lightweight

Post by TheLeprechaun »

gregregegg wrote: 06 Aug 2022, 00:46 How shit reis is depends on where you set the bar. Ill admit he is shit. but given the senario he should be shit. Im just happy he isnt 45, or a blown up welterweight...

But if people think he is toooo shit: Bookies are paying 5.20 for johny by round 1 KO. This is in england where they stop shit standing alll the time. If he is super shit should be well on that, seeing as how they stop fights standing (i actualy have bet on that a little bit).

Can get better than evens on johny within the first 2 rounds.... Surviving 6 mins against johny in england is a decent achivment.
The odds are saying it all. Evens to survive the first two. The way I see it, the KO should happen in 3-4 rounds or else Fisher is either getting rounds in or poorer than I thought. This opponent was blowing out of his **** after 3 rounds in the fight above. I don't really like betting on early rounds KOs because fighters can just want to get rounds in or take their time, enjoying themselves on TV. Especially when there is no threat from the opponent.
gregregegg
Bantamweight

Post by gregregegg »

See that was decent I think. Reis was defiantly landing early on. Took some big shots well. Got stopped after 4 mins, but a bit of “a side stoppage”. I’d rather that than someone that covers up for 8 rounds.
margaret thatcher
Flyweight

gregregegg wrote: 06 Aug 2022, 16:33 See that was decent I think. Reis was defiantly landing early on. Took some big shots well. Got stopped after 4 mins, but a bit of “a side stoppage”. I’d rather that than someone that covers up for 8 rounds.
ya, reis being so bad saved us the fight going past a few minutes. thankfully he didnt have the skills to do a survival job
Bard of Boxrec
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by Bard of Boxrec »

Usyk to win in 10-12 was 10/1, now best 19/2. Good value based on what happened last time. I’ve hedged with Usyk points.
Bard of Boxrec
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by Bard of Boxrec »

IRONFIST wrote: 22 Sep 2021, 10:49
Fightnight Scores wrote: 22 Sep 2021, 09:43 Anyone fancying a double upset Usyk & Wilder around 10/1? :o
Worth a few quid, you can hedge if Usyk wins. I'm having a few quid on Usyk winning by stoppage around 7/1 and a few quid on the draw about 25/1 :TU:
Usyk stoppage is not and could never have been 7/1 lol.

That market is 12/5 best
IRONFIST
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by IRONFIST »

Bard of Boxrec wrote: 09 Aug 2022, 17:13
Fightnight Scores wrote: 22 Sep 2021, 09:43 Anyone fancying a double upset Usyk & Wilder around 10/1? :o
Worth a few quid, you can hedge if Usyk wins. I'm having a few quid on Usyk winning by stoppage around 7/1 and a few quid on the draw about 25/1 :TU:

That market is 12/5 best
It was 7/1 at betfair for the FIRST fight, which is what the quote is from. :doh:
Bard of Boxrec
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by Bard of Boxrec »

IRONFIST wrote: 10 Aug 2022, 08:22
Bard of Boxrec wrote: 09 Aug 2022, 17:13

That market is 12/5 best
It was 7/1 at betfair for the FIRST fight, which is what the quote is from. :doh:
My mistake! Apologies