Charlo: "I wanna fight Oscar De La Hoya, David Benavidez, Demetrius Andrade, Chris Eubank Jr and GGG too". lol comedy

apollo creed
Super Featherweight

Re: Charlo: "I wanna fight Oscar De La Hoya, David Benavidez, Demetrius Andrade, Chris Eubank Jr and GGG too". lol comed

Post by apollo creed »

adislav123 wrote: 30 Jul 2022, 12:30 gonna tell ya all niggahs charlo is maybe number 20 sumthin on ol' beef boi's list of future possible opponents, behind da uzi usyk & the retired nutslugger ward.

not finna gunna happen, bruh.

canelo isn't gonna fight at 160 anyways any more brutha! also da mezican messiah made his thoughts bout andrade quite clear...

dat shitä not gonna fly either, bruh.
yeah bruh, but do you think EO is a she-troll with a shaved tight vajina?
Bandog
Flyweight

Re: Charlo: "I wanna fight Oscar De La Hoya, David Benavidez, Demetrius Andrade, Chris Eubank Jr and GGG too". lol comed

Post by Bandog »

adislav123 wrote: 30 Jul 2022, 12:30 gonna tell ya all niggahs charlo is maybe number 20 sumthin on ol' beef boi's list of future possible opponents, behind da uzi usyk & the retired nutslugger ward.

canelo isn't gonna fight at 160 anyways any more brutha! also da mezican messiah made his thoughts bout andrade quite clear...

I can't type for shit when I'm wasted either. :OhYes:
Enlightened-One
Super Bantamweight

Post by Enlightened-One »

apollo creed wrote: 30 Jul 2022, 04:10
Bandog wrote: 29 Jul 2022, 21:02
Enlightened-One wrote: 29 Jul 2022, 20:00
You saw the video that was posted in the Andrade thread?

Espinoza stated that Team Munguia accepted the terms of the Jermall Charlo bout, but GBP rejected it.

It was Showtime that was trying to make the fight.
It's funny you take Espinoza's word on everything he says. He said they made the offer to Andrade right before he re-signed with Hearn, which happens to be the same time (Jan. 2020) Hearn emailed the offer to Charlo to fight Andrade on DAZN.

Espinoza throws wrenches in cogs and blames it on promoters. DLH wanted DAZN to have a share, Espinoza didn't. Same thing is happening now with Tank vs RGarcia. I can't remember ever hearing Mall saying he didn't get the big offer, but did say he was already rich. Was it a back and forth offer? Espinoza couldn't even remember what year it was, or the amount offered. Smells like BS to me.

Can't post BS links? OK

BY KEITH IDEC
Published Thu Jan 30, 2020, 12:20 PM EST
Demetrius Andrade can’t understand why Jermall Charlo won’t accept a one-fight offer to face him on DAZN.

Eddie Hearn, Andrade’s promoter, has said he emailed Charlo a $7 million offer early in December to box Andrade in a middleweight title unification fight. That offer, according to Hearn, wouldn’t require Charlo to participate in more than one fight on DAZN, which means Charlo could return to fight on Showtime or FOX after facing Andrade.

“They say that they’re their own promoters, they can do what they wanna do,” Andrade told BS.com on Wednesday, referring to the Charlo brothers’ Lions Only Promotions. “Then come on over here and fight. I don’t understand what the problem is. Or give me the offer to go over there and fight. What type of offer is Showtime willing to give me to go over there and fight Jermall Charlo?”

Andrade, the WBO middleweight champion, recently signed a four-fight extension with Hearn’s Matchroom Boxing USA and DAZN. That deal would allow Andrade to fight Charlo or someone else on another platform, as long as he returned to DAZN for his following fight.

“If Showtime sends me the deal [to fight Charlo], I can go over there and fight, and then come back to DAZN,” Andrade said. “You know? And the same way for them. Eddie Hearn said that he’s willing to pay, and if they wanna stay, they can stay.”

Six of Charlo’s past seven fights have been broadcast by Showtime, one of two networks with which Al Haymon, Charlo’s adviser, has production deals.

The 31-year-old Andrade (28-0, 17 KOs) and the 29-year-old Charlo (30-0, 22 KOs), who owns the WBC middleweight title, have had difficulty securing the types of career-defining fights they repeatedly have stated that they want. In Charlo’s case, his affiliation with Haymon’s Premier Boxing Champions has been an impediment in making fights against Canelo Alvarez and Gennadiy Golovkin, the two highest-profile fighters within the middleweight division.

Andrade, however, is contractually committed to the same streaming service, DAZN, that has Alvarez and Golovkin under contract. Since neither of those two fights has even come close to happening for him, Andrade is willing to battle Houston’s Charlo, Ukrainian contender Sergiy Derevyanchenko or Billy Joe Saunders to strengthen his credibility.

Andrade and England’s Saunders (29-0, 14 KOs) were supposed to fight in October 2018, but Saunders tested positive for a banned substance and was stripped of his WBO middleweight title. Andrade, a southpaw from Providence, Rhode Island, instead defeated Namibia’s Walter Kautondokwa by unanimous decision to win the title that Saunders relinquished.

For now, Andrade has settled for fighting Ireland’s Luke Keeler, the unknown underdog he’ll encounter Thursday night in Miami. DAZN will stream Andrade-Keeler as the main event of an 11-fight card from Meridian at Island Gardens (7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT).

Andrade hopes, however, that Charlo accepts Hearn’s offer.

“Eddie said he offered $7 million at first,” Andrade said. “It might be more later on. I’m not sure. Or it might be less. But $7 million is a lot of money – I don’t care who you are. Mikey Garcia’s coming over here [to DAZN] for $7 million.”

Garcia (39-1, 30 KOs), who previously had competed on Haymon’s PBC cards, is scheduled to box Jessie Vargas (29-2-2, 11 KOs) in a 12-round welterweight fight DAZN will stream February 29 from Frisco, Texas. Garcia-Vargas will headline a show at Ford Center at The Star, the Dallas Cowboys’ training facility.

Keith Idec is a senior writer/columnist for BS.com. He can be reached on Twitter @Idecboxing.
Pretty much you slapped EO big time with these facts. But honestly Andrade is a stay-safe fighter bc he ducked a few good fights vs Korobov, Hurd/Lara, Jermell, Chenko.

Bottom line is PBC likes to have their fights in-house and Andrade should fight Janibek-who would be his best opponent to date.
WTF are you talking about! You can’t read!

You could employ one hundred people working sixty hours per week for an entire decade trying to find proof of Eddie Hearn confirming Andrade’s fictional claim about Jermall Charlo rejecting a $7m offer, but you would never be able to find it!

That’s a fact! And you can’t say otherwise, because it’s categorically impossible for you to prove something that NEVER HAPPENED!!!

That’s an example of a fact!

It’s like me accusing GGG of being a duck for rejecting a $7m offer to fight me!

Because if you don’t need proof of Andrade’s $7m claim to believe Jermall Charlo ducked him.

Then you don’t need proof of GGG ducking me!

Do you see where I’m coming from?

What’s Andrade’s career best? Who has he fought?
Bandog
Flyweight

Post by Bandog »

Apparently the $7 million offer is well documented. If anyone doesn't believe it, who cares. I personally don't like Andrade or Charlo, just wish they would fight.

https://www.dazn.com/en-UA/news/boxing/ ... rwha15xucu

@EO: unlike 99.9% of the other posters on this forum, you come on here only to bait, troll, draw attention to yourself, and argue. I don't care what you think, or believe. :roll:
JackSprocket
Light Flyweight

Post by JackSprocket »

Bandog wrote: 30 Jul 2022, 18:29

I can't type for shit when I'm wasted either. :OhYes:
:o
apollo creed
Super Featherweight

Post by apollo creed »

Enlightened-One wrote: 31 Jul 2022, 07:55
Bandog wrote: 29 Jul 2022, 21:02

It's funny you take Espinoza's word on everything he says. He said they made the offer to Andrade right before he re-signed with Hearn, which happens to be the same time (Jan. 2020) Hearn emailed the offer to Charlo to fight Andrade on DAZN.

Espinoza throws wrenches in cogs and blames it on promoters. DLH wanted DAZN to have a share, Espinoza didn't. Same thing is happening now with Tank vs RGarcia. I can't remember ever hearing Mall saying he didn't get the big offer, but did say he was already rich. Was it a back and forth offer? Espinoza couldn't even remember what year it was, or the amount offered. Smells like BS to me.

Can't post BS links? OK

BY KEITH IDEC
Published Thu Jan 30, 2020, 12:20 PM EST
Demetrius Andrade can’t understand why Jermall Charlo won’t accept a one-fight offer to face him on DAZN.

Eddie Hearn, Andrade’s promoter, has said he emailed Charlo a $7 million offer early in December to box Andrade in a middleweight title unification fight. That offer, according to Hearn, wouldn’t require Charlo to participate in more than one fight on DAZN, which means Charlo could return to fight on Showtime or FOX after facing Andrade.

“They say that they’re their own promoters, they can do what they wanna do,” Andrade told BS.com on Wednesday, referring to the Charlo brothers’ Lions Only Promotions. “Then come on over here and fight. I don’t understand what the problem is. Or give me the offer to go over there and fight. What type of offer is Showtime willing to give me to go over there and fight Jermall Charlo?”

Andrade, the WBO middleweight champion, recently signed a four-fight extension with Hearn’s Matchroom Boxing USA and DAZN. That deal would allow Andrade to fight Charlo or someone else on another platform, as long as he returned to DAZN for his following fight.

“If Showtime sends me the deal [to fight Charlo], I can go over there and fight, and then come back to DAZN,” Andrade said. “You know? And the same way for them. Eddie Hearn said that he’s willing to pay, and if they wanna stay, they can stay.”

Six of Charlo’s past seven fights have been broadcast by Showtime, one of two networks with which Al Haymon, Charlo’s adviser, has production deals.

The 31-year-old Andrade (28-0, 17 KOs) and the 29-year-old Charlo (30-0, 22 KOs), who owns the WBC middleweight title, have had difficulty securing the types of career-defining fights they repeatedly have stated that they want. In Charlo’s case, his affiliation with Haymon’s Premier Boxing Champions has been an impediment in making fights against Canelo Alvarez and Gennadiy Golovkin, the two highest-profile fighters within the middleweight division.

Andrade, however, is contractually committed to the same streaming service, DAZN, that has Alvarez and Golovkin under contract. Since neither of those two fights has even come close to happening for him, Andrade is willing to battle Houston’s Charlo, Ukrainian contender Sergiy Derevyanchenko or Billy Joe Saunders to strengthen his credibility.

Andrade and England’s Saunders (29-0, 14 KOs) were supposed to fight in October 2018, but Saunders tested positive for a banned substance and was stripped of his WBO middleweight title. Andrade, a southpaw from Providence, Rhode Island, instead defeated Namibia’s Walter Kautondokwa by unanimous decision to win the title that Saunders relinquished.

For now, Andrade has settled for fighting Ireland’s Luke Keeler, the unknown underdog he’ll encounter Thursday night in Miami. DAZN will stream Andrade-Keeler as the main event of an 11-fight card from Meridian at Island Gardens (7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT).

Andrade hopes, however, that Charlo accepts Hearn’s offer.

“Eddie said he offered $7 million at first,” Andrade said. “It might be more later on. I’m not sure. Or it might be less. But $7 million is a lot of money – I don’t care who you are. Mikey Garcia’s coming over here [to DAZN] for $7 million.”

Garcia (39-1, 30 KOs), who previously had competed on Haymon’s PBC cards, is scheduled to box Jessie Vargas (29-2-2, 11 KOs) in a 12-round welterweight fight DAZN will stream February 29 from Frisco, Texas. Garcia-Vargas will headline a show at Ford Center at The Star, the Dallas Cowboys’ training facility.

Keith Idec is a senior writer/columnist for BS.com. He can be reached on Twitter @Idecboxing.
Pretty much you slapped EO big time with these facts. But honestly Andrade is a stay-safe fighter bc he ducked a few good fights vs Korobov, Hurd/Lara, Jermell, Chenko.

Bottom line is PBC likes to have their fights in-house and Andrade should fight Janibek-who would be his best opponent to date.

You could employ one hundred people working sixty hours per week for an entire decade trying to find proof of Eddie Hearn confirming Andrade’s fictional claim about Jermall Charlo rejecting a $7m offer, but you would never be able to find it!

That’s a fact! And you can’t say otherwise, because it’s categorically impossible for you to prove something that NEVER HAPPENED!!!

It’s like me accusing GGG of being a duck for rejecting a $7m offer to fight me!

Because if you don’t need proof of Andrade’s $7m claim to believe Jermall Charlo ducked him.

Fact is Charlito didn't give the figure from that email offer which is strange. :OhYes:
apollo creed
Super Featherweight

Post by apollo creed »

Bandog wrote: 31 Jul 2022, 10:42 Apparently the $7 million offer is well documented. If anyone doesn't believe it, who cares. I personally don't like Andrade or Charlo, just wish they would fight.

@EO: unlike 99.9% of the other posters on this forum, you come on here only to bait, troll, draw attention to yourself, and argue. I don't care what you think, or believe. :roll:
Question is why Charlito didn't say nothing about that figure, if it was 7 , 5 or 3 M's ? He was BSing.

EO is a slimy wuss.
Enlightened-One
Super Bantamweight

apollo creed wrote: 31 Jul 2022, 14:16
Bandog wrote: 31 Jul 2022, 10:42 Apparently the $7 million offer is well documented. If anyone doesn't believe it, who cares. I personally don't like Andrade or Charlo, just wish they would fight.

Question is why Charlito didn't say nothing about that figure, if it was 7 , 5 or 3 M's ? He was BSing.
A bigger question is why didn't Eddie Hearn or anyone from Matchroom/DAZN say anything about the fictional figure cited by Andrade?

It was because Demetrius "was BSing."
Enlightened-One
Super Bantamweight

apollo creed wrote: 31 Jul 2022, 14:08

Fact is Charlito didn't give the figure from that email offer which is strange. :OhYes:
Fact is... Eddie Hearn "didn't give the figure from that email offer" either, which isn't "strange", because Andrade's claims never happened!
jamesmcdonnell
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by jamesmcdonnell »

apollo creed wrote: 28 Jul 2022, 10:32 “F--- all ya,” Charlo said. “I wanna fight Oscar De La Hoya, David Benavidez, Demetrius Andrade, and Chris Eubank [Jr.]—whatever his name is—and GGG (Golovkin), too.

“Don’t ask me ever again. I just told y’all all this sh!t. I told y’all what’s poppin’. Alright?

“Are y’all haters?” Charlo said. “Are y’all haters? Munguia don’t want to fight me. He a lil bitty ass dude. Bro. Munguia ain’t learned enough yet.”

“I wanna fight Andrade – Demetrius Andrade—next, so y’all n----- stop talking sh!t” Charlo said. “Y’all n----- in the comment, y’all acting weird.”

“He don’t event want to fight,” Charlo said of Andrade.

“GGG Should not be fighting Canelo,” Charlo said. “Canelo already beat your ass. So fight me, now. So I can at least get my clout up. Who else?”

:lol: :lol:

Charlito is trippin' big time or he's trollin' big time. :lol:
What a twat. De La Hoya ? Do they share the same dealer?
apollo creed
Super Featherweight

Post by apollo creed »

Enlightened-One wrote: 02 Aug 2022, 04:12
apollo creed wrote: 31 Jul 2022, 14:08

Fact is... Eddie Hearn "didn't give the figure from that email offer" either, which isn't "strange", because Andrade's claims never happened!
lol

He showed the offer to a reporter. Its on yt. At least Hearn and Andrade gave us something. Charlito nothing.
Last edited by apollo creed on 02 Aug 2022, 12:56, edited 1 time in total.
apollo creed
Super Featherweight

Post by apollo creed »

jamesmcdonnell wrote: 02 Aug 2022, 06:15
apollo creed wrote: 28 Jul 2022, 10:32 “F--- all ya,” Charlo said. “I wanna fight Oscar De La Hoya, David Benavidez, Demetrius Andrade, and Chris Eubank [Jr.]—whatever his name is—and GGG (Golovkin), too.

“Don’t ask me ever again. I just told y’all all this sh!t. I told y’all what’s poppin’. Alright?

“Are y’all haters?” Charlo said. “Are y’all haters? Munguia don’t want to fight me. He a lil bitty ass dude. Bro. Munguia ain’t learned enough yet.”

“I wanna fight Andrade – Demetrius Andrade—next, so y’all n----- stop talking sh!t” Charlo said. “Y’all n----- in the comment, y’all acting weird.”

“He don’t event want to fight,” Charlo said of Andrade.

“GGG Should not be fighting Canelo,” Charlo said. “Canelo already beat your ass. So fight me, now. So I can at least get my clout up. Who else?”

:lol: :lol:

Charlito is trippin' big time or he's trollin' big time. :lol:
What a twat. De La Hoya ? Do they share the same dealer?
Trinidad, Mosley, SRL and Duran are still alive too.