Liam Paro V Brock Jarvis September

Grant
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Liam Paro V Brock Jarvis September

Post by Grant »

Liam Paro V Brock Jarvis in September.
Not sure if Boxrec ratings are to believed here Paro rated 28th? based on his opponents so far and Brock around the hundred and twenty mark.

Should be a pretty good domestic match up. Brock had a fright last up and most who watched thought the ref would have been within his rights to stop the fight but he came back. And as for Liam, he has a WB something belt,

I think both have a bit to learn. I mean you really need to be a top ten fighter to make any money in this caper, I just wonder how far they can go. Anybody know if this will be a Fox Sport fight?
Beltane
Cruiserweight

Re: Liam Paro V Brock Jarvis September

Post by Beltane »

The bout is scheduled for Saturday, 15th October at South Bank Piazza, South Brisbane.

That date is well past the grand finals for the AFL and NRL and a potential spot for live TV showing on Foxtel, being also the day before the Haney versus Kambosos rematch in Melbourne.
ninetypercent
Super Middleweight

Post by ninetypercent »

I thought it was a DAZN card
gregregegg
Super Bantamweight

Post by gregregegg »

Its a DAZN card.

Decent scrap although i fear jarvis will be just too small. He was a 122 one fight, 126 the next, 130 the next, 135 the next and now he is fighting at 140....I know he is young so has potential to move through the weights, but i have never seen anyone go up 4 divisions in 4 fights.
JamesPhilips
Light Flyweight

Post by JamesPhilips »

gregregegg wrote: 17 Sep 2022, 05:05 Its a DAZN card.

Decent scrap although i fear jarvis will be just too small. He was a 122 one fight, 126 the next, 130 the next, 135 the next and now he is fighting at 140....I know he is young so has potential to move through the weights, but i have never seen anyone go up 4 divisions in 4 fights.
Thanks for this. I hadn’t looked at the weights. Schoolboy error. I am looking forward to this fight will watch with brekka. Seems like a great domestic fight, kinda rare I’m Australia (and UK too lol )
forcefraser
Light Heavyweight

Post by forcefraser »

Great KO by Paro
JxhDel.
Super Bantamweight

Post by JxhDel. »

Jarvis' defense is like Swiss cheese but that three-lefts combo by Paro was a thing of beauty.

Competitive bout by Tapia and Sakhoweather, the mexican surprised me.
Brute
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by Brute »

gregregegg wrote: 17 Sep 2022, 05:05 Its a DAZN card.

Jarvis's Uncle Pat Jarvis played Rugby League as a front-row forward, so there is a bit of size in the family.
margaret thatcher
Super Flyweight

Post by margaret thatcher »

brock got smoked, good domestic blast out liam
fox
Cruiserweight

Post by fox »

Liam v Stevie Spark would be a good domestic fight but neither camp would risk a fight when Paro has much higher aspirations. But those 2 are probably the best light welters in the country.
bollocks
Featherweight

Post by bollocks »

Some serious fundamental flaws in Jarvis' boxing..a bit of footwork to start with would have been good