6%

Total votes: 49

Verdi
Featherweight

Re: Tyson Fury vs. Derek Chisora 3 | ESPN - December 3, 2022

Post by Verdi »

AngryGoon38 wrote: 23 Oct 2022, 09:32
jamesmcdonnell wrote: 23 Oct 2022, 06:13
AngryGoon38 wrote: 21 Oct 2022, 10:19 Good to see that Fury is deciding to continue the Boxing carear.
I think that he will win by a Tko, somewhere between rounds 5-8.
After this bout, he Definitely Should take on Joshua.
Ultimately, I want to see Fury vs Usyk.
Wilder might get to fight Usyk first though.
In which case, that could Very Well be The End of Usyk's carear, or Relevance Status.
:-?
Is it?

Is it good seeing him fight ancient Chisora a 3rd time?

Why? So Tyson can add some money to his bank account?
What's worse, Fury giving a Tough and Still Dangerous Chisora a 3rd chance, or Crawford getting an 8 figure payday to
Have that tune-up versus that random journeyman, David...Ayasuma(Spelling ?). I know I misspelled the last-name, what does it matter though, right ? :-?
Fury vs Chisora is worse. Much, much worse.
Ruthless-RKO
Featherweight

Post by Ruthless-RKO »

Ruthless-RKO
Featherweight

Post by Ruthless-RKO »

Thomastearns
Super Bantamweight

Post by Thomastearns »

Verdi wrote: 23 Nov 2022, 18:56
AngryGoon38 wrote: 23 Oct 2022, 09:32
jamesmcdonnell wrote: 23 Oct 2022, 06:13

Is it?

Is it good seeing him fight ancient Chisora a 3rd time?

Why? So Tyson can add some money to his bank account?
What's worse, Fury giving a Tough and Still Dangerous Chisora a 3rd chance, or Crawford getting an 8 figure payday to
Have that tune-up versus that random journeyman, David...Ayasuma(Spelling ?). I know I misspelled the last-name, what does it matter though, right ? :-?
Fury vs Chisora is worse. Much, much worse.

We could argue forever about whether the champions of yesteryear are better than the champions of today but one thing is undeniably clear, today's top guys know how to really rake in that money.

Jake Paul and Floyd Mayweather are past masters of this art. The boxing, if you can still call it that, is just a contractual formality.

Little more than a theatrical showpiece.

Bums on seats and collect that PPV.

Let's see how FW does this time.
margaret thatcher
Super Flyweight

Post by margaret thatcher »

fury vs chizz 3 is much worse than craw-ava. for one we've already seen fury-chisora twice, neither fight was close, chizz won 0 rounds in the rematch, and it was one of the most boring fights in years
Ruthless-RKO
Featherweight

Post by Ruthless-RKO »

Tyson Fury 'rushes to hospital to see his ill mother and misses training ahead of Derek Chisora fight'

Tyson Fury has been forced to miss training ahead of his fight with Derek Chisora after rushing to the aide of his ill mother.

The boxer, 34, is gearing up for his trilogy fight with Derek, 38, on December 3, but left his gym in Lancaster to be by his mother's side in Manchester.

Despite missing training, Tyson is said to be determined to win his upcoming fight.

A source told The Sun: 'Tyson was really worried when he heard his mum wasn't well. They're really close and he just wanted to be with her.

'It's all been a bit of a whirlwind but he's determined he'll be able to fight next week. After making sure she's OK, he will return to training as soon as possible.

'His fans mean everything to him and he doesn't want to let them down.'

MailOnline has contacted Tyson's representatives for comment.

In his autobiography, Tyson revealed that his mother doesn't watch his fights and could not understand why he was being stopped by fans in the street.

He wrote: 'To be honest, my mum doesn't fully understand what I have achieved as a boxer.

'I took her out shopping one time after the Wilder fight and I was being stopped for photographs and autographs everywhere I went in Manchester and she couldn't understand it. She actually said, "Hey, son, how do you know so many people?"

'I had to explain to her that I was the heavyweight champion of the world and a lot of people had watched me and supported me. That was actually very special.'

Amber has never been to one of her son's fights, despite raising one of the most talented boxers in history.

He revealed: 'She has never been to one of my boxing fights, amateur or professional, and never been in the public eye.

'She's a private person. I don't think it means anything to my mum. She doesn't care if I'm world champion or not, as long as I'm healthy and happy. That is the only thing that means anything to her.

'She doesn't want to be anything that she isn't already and that is what she has been all her life and brought up to be.'
Ruthless-RKO
Featherweight

Post by Ruthless-RKO »

Bandog
Super Flyweight

Post by Bandog »

Ruthless-RKO wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 08:52 Tyson Fury 'rushes to hospital to see his ill mother and misses training ahead of Derek Chisora fight'

Tyson Fury has been forced to miss training ahead of his fight with Derek Chisora after rushing to the aide of his ill mother.

The boxer, 34, is gearing up for his trilogy fight with Derek, 38, on December 3, but left his gym in Lancaster to be by his mother's side in Manchester.

Despite missing training, Tyson is said to be determined to win his upcoming fight.

A source told The Sun: 'Tyson was really worried when he heard his mum wasn't well. They're really close and he just wanted to be with her.

'It's all been a bit of a whirlwind but he's determined he'll be able to fight next week. After making sure she's OK, he will return to training as soon as possible.

'His fans mean everything to him and he doesn't want to let them down.'

MailOnline has contacted Tyson's representatives for comment.

In his autobiography, Tyson revealed that his mother doesn't watch his fights and could not understand why he was being stopped by fans in the street.

He wrote: 'To be honest, my mum doesn't fully understand what I have achieved as a boxer.

'I took her out shopping one time after the Wilder fight and I was being stopped for photographs and autographs everywhere I went in Manchester and she couldn't understand it. She actually said, "Hey, son, how do you know so many people?"

'I had to explain to her that I was the heavyweight champion of the world and a lot of people had watched me and supported me. That was actually very special.'

Amber has never been to one of her son's fights, despite raising one of the most talented boxers in history.

He revealed: 'She has never been to one of my boxing fights, amateur or professional, and never been in the public eye.

'She's a private person. I don't think it means anything to my mum. She doesn't care if I'm world champion or not, as long as I'm healthy and happy. That is the only thing that means anything to her.

'She doesn't want to be anything that she isn't already and that is what she has been all her life and brought up to be.'
Always sad to hear when a loved one isn't doing well. That said, a lot of what Fury said is just plain BS. Like his mom doesn't know he is heavyweight champ, and is surprised at the attention he is getting? Come on, put your pitty party out there at least in a legit way.
KiwiRider
Super Bantamweight

Post by KiwiRider »

Ruthless-RKO wrote: 26 Nov 2022, 13:39
He obviously likes a lot of gay men spunking over him.
adislav123
Welterweight

Post by adislav123 »

KiwiRider wrote: 26 Nov 2022, 22:11
you mean like del boy actually physically likes to engage in that particular gay group action as the receiving end of that collective homosexual effort?
KiwiRider
Super Bantamweight

Post by KiwiRider »

adislav123 wrote: 26 Nov 2022, 23:52
KiwiRider wrote: 26 Nov 2022, 22:11
you mean like del boy actually physically likes to engage in that particular gay group action as the receiving end of that collective homosexual effort?
No, but he seems like anything for a buck.
Ruthless-RKO
Featherweight

Post by Ruthless-RKO »

Derek Chisora Deserves Title Shot Against Tyson Fury Says Dillian Whyte

“I’m not hating Tyson Fury, but I’m just hoping Derek wins,” said Dillian Whyte to iFL TV about this Saturday’s trilogy fight between journeyman Derek Chisora and WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury.

“He [Chisora] sort of deserves it, doesn’t he? The man has been through hell, lived in hell and back. He’s walked the long road,” said Whyte about Chisora, who has an estimated net worth of $9.6 million, according to The Sun.

“I hope he comes out to Hotel California that night. It’s been a long road. Boxing fans complain about every f****ing thing. Who else is he going to fight?” said Whyte when told that people have been complaining about Fury wasting a title defense fighting an undeserving fighter that has lost three out of his last four fights.

“If he [Fury] fought Manuel Charr, they would have been crying. Charr was the reserve. They would have been crying. Who else was he going to fight? Derek was already training. Derek is always training because he’s a war horse, and he’s brave.

“I got to respect that. I’ve got a lot of respect for Derek. I’ve got a lot of respect for him, and he’s brave. The guy is brave. The guy has had how many losses? 12 or 13? And he’s come back from everything. It’s not easy, bro.

“He’s
backing it up. He’s been in the top 10 for years and has been hanging on it for years. He had a good win [over 41-year-old Kubrat Pulev]. Also, beaten someone that he had a victory over and deserved it. He deserves everything he gets.

“Derek Chisora has always been alright with me. When you’re fighting him, an enemy is an enemy, and I understand. Derek is a strange guy, but he’s also a cool guy as well.

“He’s a strange guy and can be a bit weird at times. I think it’s when he’s fighting; the nerves do that to him.

“People understand that being a heavyweight, you know the dangers you can do and the dangers that can be done to you. It gets you on edge sometimes.

“I said AJ lost and lost his mind. It’s the pressure. So much pressure and so much stress,” said Whyte.

Ruthless-RKO
Featherweight

Post by Ruthless-RKO »

Fight Week! :box:
Ruthless-RKO
Featherweight

Post by Ruthless-RKO »

Press Release

FIVE DAYS TO go until it is Tyson Fury time again, when the Gypsy King will rock up at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium to take on his old rival Derek Chisora for the WBC world heavyweight championship.

There is heavyweight action at the double, because the WBA champion, the hulking Daniel Dubois, will be making a first defence of his title against the South African challenger Kevin Lerena.

BT Sport Box Office will show Tyson Fury v Derek Chisora exclusively live on Saturday 3rd December. Live coverage starts from 7pm, with ring walks taking place at 9pm. Learn more at bt.com/sportboxoffice.

The supporting cast to the heavyweights is now in place and, in what is a special attraction, there is a cracking fight for the EBU and WBO International lightweight titles between the vastly experienced French champion Yvan Mendy (47-5-1, 22 KOs) and his unbeaten challenger Denys Berinchyk (16-0, 9) from Ukraine.

Frank W and Queensberry in association with K2 Promotions are proud to provide a platform for Berinchyk to resume his career while the devastating invasion of his homeland continues.

Berinchyk is part of Ukraine’s Class of 2012 along with Vasiliy Lomachenko and Oleksandr Usyk, winning silver at the London Olympics. Famed for his spectacular ring entrances, Berinchyk has even tried his hand at bare knuckle boxing, where he defeated former UFC Fighter Artem Lobov via TKO.

“In March I had to stop my boxing activity and joined the team of volunteers who helped our troops and people in hot points,” explained Berinchyk. “We’ve been to many places very close to the front. It was not that easy to get back to the gym after everything, but I understood that Ukrainians need all kinds of wins, so I couldn’t miss a possibility to raise the Ukrainian flag in a European ring.”

For his part, Mendy is hoping that Berinchyk is coming to make a fight of it after being frustrated by slick movers in big fights previously.

“I have five losses on points,” said Mendy. “Three of my opponents competed in World Championship fights. Campbell, Postol and Tatli. These three boxers beat me on points, at home, and by fleeing the whole fight.”

Two of Queensberry’s Blue Chip prospects also feature on the card, with teenage prodigy Royston Barney-Smith (3-0, 1) having his fourth four rounder against the Nicaraguan Cruz Perez (3-3-1, 1), known as ‘The Pitbull’. Future light heavyweight Karol Itauma (8-0, 6) has his ninth professional fight against the Slovakian Vladimir Belujsky (12-5-1, 8) – AKA Big Bad Vlad – who is based in Ireland.

“It is fantastic, I couldn’t ask for anything more from my promoter and manager Frank,” said Barney-Smith. “He is getting me on these top shows and is also doing a fantastic job promoting me and getting my name out there.”

“I am just blessed and grateful for the opportunities I have been given,” added Itauma. “Honestly, two Tyson Fury cards in one year is a blessing and I am going to take the opportunity with both hands.”

Tyson Fury comrades Isaac Lowe (21-2-3, 6) and Hosea Burton (27-3, 12) complete the card in six round fights at super featherweight and cruiserweight respectively.

BT Sport Box Office will show Tyson Fury v Derek Chisora exclusively live on Saturday 3rd December. Live coverage starts from 7pm, with ring walks taking place at 9pm. Learn more at bt.com/sportboxoffice .
Thomastearns
Super Bantamweight

Post by Thomastearns »

Yes it's even more easy money in the pocket for Fury week!

Sheesh! Some of us have to work for a living.

Fury will attempt to screw Chisora come Saturday night.

Delboy will get his £2 million whilst Fury will look to bank a whopping £36 million!

Oh well, £2 million for being willing to play the patsy is not bad, but it's certainly not a sporting split.

It's all rather strange behaviour when you consider how little Fury cares for money.

He'd fight for free, you know.

He told us he would.

He'd donate his purse to the homeless, you know.

He told us he would.

You can alway trust Fury, can't you?
Bandog
Super Flyweight

Post by Bandog »

If you pay ppv for this you are an idiot. Easy come, easy go for some I guess. Boxing needs to be better than this.
tiny_acres
Lightweight

Post by tiny_acres »

Is it asking too much for both of these guys to go away.
Fury because he won't shut up and Chisora for his own health.
Evander
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by Evander »

Not what I was hoping for.
I can see why Fury picked it though.
Tyson is in good standing, Klitschko in Germany and Wilder in the States.
He's the best Heavyweight in the world today.
Ruthless-RKO
Featherweight

Post by Ruthless-RKO »

quickeyg
Bantamweight

Post by quickeyg »

Interesting Tyson Fury interview (mmafightingonsbn)

Wilder vs Fury 2 fight.

Inside Look at Derek Chisora training camp.
The Asleep Lamps
Super Featherweight

Post by The Asleep Lamps »

This fight is not on PPV in the U.S. but on ESPN+ if I'm not mistaken. Therefore Americans have less to complain about this fight imo. I do not have ESPN+ though so I'm watching the other fight. :doh: :TU:
KiwiRider
Super Bantamweight

Post by KiwiRider »

tiny_acres wrote: 28 Nov 2022, 19:41 Is it asking too much for both of these guys to go away.
It is a concern. He has spoken about how he is not "punchy" which leads me to believe he is in some way, because why state it when not even prompted/asked about it?
Also, he has been exhibiting some faily erratic behaviour in the last few years, even for Del Boy.
38 and been in some absolute wars, Parker threw the kitchen sink at him, twice. And while Parker isn't known as a super hard hitter, its the accumulated tally of shots that seems just as harmful, if not more, as one big one...
Ruthless-RKO
Featherweight

Post by Ruthless-RKO »

tiny_acres
Lightweight

Post by tiny_acres »

KiwiRider wrote: 29 Nov 2022, 15:35
tiny_acres wrote: 28 Nov 2022, 19:41 Is it asking too much for both of these guys to go away.
It is a concern. He has spoken about how he is not "punchy" which leads me to believe he is in some way, because why state it when not even prompted/asked about it?
Also, he has been exhibiting some faily erratic behaviour in the last few years, even for Del Boy.
38 and been in some absolute wars, Parker threw the kitchen sink at him, twice. And while Parker isn't known as a super hard hitter, its the accumulated tally of shots that seems just as harmful, if not more, as one big one...
I really hate to think what he will sound like in 5 or 10 years. He is a warrior and has taken too much punishment over the years.
Bandog
Super Flyweight

Post by Bandog »

tiny_acres wrote: 30 Nov 2022, 09:23
KiwiRider wrote: 29 Nov 2022, 15:35
I really hate to think what he will sound like in 5 or 10 years. He is a warrior and has taken too much punishment over the years.
Well, there is always a career in politics, like Herschel Walker! omg :OhYes: