Ray Robinson (peak) vs Roberto Duran (Leonard I)

Ambling Alp II
Super Welterweight

Re: Ray Robinson (peak) vs Roberto Duran (Leonard I)

Post by Ambling Alp II »

Wow did this thread get out of hand.
elmersalsa
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by elmersalsa »

Ambling Alp II wrote: 27 Jan 2023, 09:33 Wow did this thread get out of hand.
Thanks to your pussy hole friends.
elmersalsa
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by elmersalsa »

keithmoonhangover wrote: 27 Jan 2023, 08:42
elmersalsa wrote: 27 Jan 2023, 07:48
keithmoonhangover wrote: 27 Jan 2023, 05:00

Yes, 100%.
End of argument right here.
Yeah, you're right. I won, I won, I won. :yay:
Whatever, Robinson quit, too. Goodbye!
gilgamesh
Super Middleweight

Post by gilgamesh »

elmersalsa wrote: 27 Jan 2023, 07:58 Oogiebie and tiny_acres. I didn't know about you that you were faggots. Come out of the closet like Elllen. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Dude. It's 2023. You can't say that one anymore :lol:

Because we were really rubbing salt in the wound all through this thread I'm gonna let it slide this time, but watch the F Bomb.

Go with Nancy Boys or Pooftahs if you must use someone's perceived sexuality as an insult :lol:
keithmoonhangover
Super Middleweight

Post by keithmoonhangover »

gilgamesh wrote: 27 Jan 2023, 15:15 faggots.
I read somewhere that men who use that word are more likely to dabble in homosexuality themselves. Not that there's anything wrong with that of course.
gilgamesh
Super Middleweight

Post by gilgamesh »

keithmoonhangover wrote: 27 Jan 2023, 17:58
I read somewhere that men who use that word are more likely to dabble in homosexuality themselves. Not that there's anything wrong with that of course.
Probably. Although it should be noted that this quote should not be attributed to me....not that there's anything wrong with that :lol:
keithmoonhangover
Super Middleweight

gilgamesh wrote: 27 Jan 2023, 18:07
Probably. Although it should be noted that this quote should not be attributed to me....not that there's anything wrong with that :lol:
:lol: Sorry mate. I clicked the mouse in the wrong place. :oops:
elmersalsa
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by elmersalsa »

Don't even try it, bruh! Don't even try it. I am not an homosexual. There's three homes in this forum right now. Just to think about a dick, and then draw it and put it in the forum should tell you that there's something wrong with that. Or you also okay with it?
gilgamesh
Super Middleweight

Post by gilgamesh »

I read that 3 times trying to make head or tail of it. Can't do it :lol:
elmersalsa
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by elmersalsa »

gilgamesh wrote: 27 Jan 2023, 15:15
elmersalsa wrote: 27 Jan 2023, 07:58 Oogiebie and tiny_acres. I didn't know about you that you were faggots. Come out of the closet like Elllen. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Because we were really rubbing salt in the wound all through this thread I'm gonna let it slide this time, but watch the F Bomb.

Go with Nancy Boys or Pooftahs if you must use someone's perceived sexuality as an insult :lol:
Oh, I insulted your dear friends, right? It seems to me that you didn't like what I have said to those pussies.
gilgamesh
Super Middleweight

Post by gilgamesh »

elmersalsa wrote: 27 Jan 2023, 18:27

Oh, I insulted your dear friends, right? It seems to me that you didn't like what I have said to those pussies.
Just acknowledging that the Homosexual insults don't really fly anymore. Calling someone a Pussy is still A OK to me :lol:

I'm pretty sure I referred to Terence Crawford as a pussy on this very forum within the last 3 days :lol:
elmersalsa
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by elmersalsa »

gilgamesh wrote: 27 Jan 2023, 18:29
elmersalsa wrote: 27 Jan 2023, 18:27

Just acknowledging that the Homosexual insults don't really fly anymore. Calling someone a Pussy is still A OK to me :lol:

I'm pretty sure I referred to Terence Crawford as a pussy on this very forum within the last 3 days :lol:
Well, they got what they asked. :TU: :lol:
oogiebe
Super Welterweight

Post by oogiebe »

Sounds like your own personal fantasy Elmer. Sorry bruh, I'm straight. Go back to your Duran posters and private spaces.
tiny_acres
Welterweight

Post by tiny_acres »

oogiebe wrote: 27 Jan 2023, 22:16
Sounds like your own personal fantasy Elmer. Sorry bruh, I'm straight. Go back to your Duran posters and private spaces.
Gobble gobble.
keithmoonhangover
Super Middleweight

elmersalsa wrote: 27 Jan 2023, 18:25
Don't even try it, bruh! Don't even try it. I am not an homosexual. There's three homes in this forum right now. Just to think about a dick, and then draw it and put it in the forum should tell you that there's something wrong with that. Or you also okay with it?

Elmer, if the great Roberto Duran asked you to play hide the sausage, would you?
elmersalsa
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by elmersalsa »

keithmoonhangover wrote: 28 Jan 2023, 08:24

Elmer, if the great Roberto Duran asked you to play hide the sausage, would you?
Yo, moderator. I thought you said that this is over? What's up with that?
elmersalsa
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by elmersalsa »

Can I keep going? Cause I could, moderator.
elmersalsa
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by elmersalsa »

I would stick it in your ass! How about that?
gilgamesh
Super Middleweight

Post by gilgamesh »

elmersalsa wrote: 28 Jan 2023, 14:23

I told you not to use one word. That's all I said. Learn to read.
elmersalsa
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by elmersalsa »

gilgamesh wrote: 28 Jan 2023, 14:27
elmersalsa wrote: 28 Jan 2023, 14:23

I told you not to use one word. That's all I said. Learn to read.
Aaaaaahhhh! So it gotta be one word. But, you still want the confrontation to be happening than instead of talking about boxing?

Why don't you tell the other guy to stop it. That is what the moderators do. They tell both sides. Not only one.
gilgamesh
Super Middleweight

Post by gilgamesh »

Not my job to stop arguments. I'm not you guys' Daddy who's job it is to tell you all to get along. If you all don't like each other, and want to fire petty childish insults at each other all day. I couldn't care less.
elmersalsa
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by elmersalsa »

gilgamesh wrote: 28 Jan 2023, 15:11 Not my job to stop arguments. I'm not you guys' Daddy who's job it is to tell you all to get along. If you all don't like each other, and want to fire petty childish insults at each other all day. I couldn't care less.
Then, why are you telling me to not to use an insult word of my preference? If I use the word, then I am not in this forum anymore and you will banish me. That's kind of BIASED for them. Ain't the moderator supposed to stop all arguments that are out of hand?

They could what they wanted to say, but I can't say what I want? That's biased. Completely biased.

Anybody with the RIGHT JUDGEMENT and read the problem from the beginning would conclude that this is not right. At all.

That's why we got the moderators. To have TRUE JUDGMENT in all levels.
gilgamesh
Super Middleweight

Post by gilgamesh »

Dude. What the f*ck is the matter with you? Leave me the f*ck alone.

You don't get that 1 word is not acceptable in the current climate of the world? Fine. But just know that's YOU that doesn't get that. Everybody else gets it. YOU don't. That's a YOU problem. Ok?

I repeat for the last goddamn time. IT IS NOT MY JOB TO STOP ARGUMENTS! I ASKED YOU NOT TO USE THE WORD F*GGOT.

Otherwise than that if you want to insult the living sh*t out of 'em. I don't f*cking care.

I'm done explaining this sh*t to you.
elmersalsa
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by elmersalsa »

Gilgamesh. You said that it's not your job from stopping arguments, but, you want to stop me from saying what I want to say. That's not right JUDGEMENT.
gilgamesh
Super Middleweight

Post by gilgamesh »

elmersalsa wrote: 28 Jan 2023, 15:22 Gilgamesh. You said that it's not your job from stopping arguments, but, you want to stop me from saying what I want to say. That's not right JUDGEMENT.
Yeah actually it is. You're just too stupid to get my point apparently.