Round-by-Round: Anthony Joshua vs. Robert Helenius | DAZN - 12 August 2023

For RBR threads only

Who's watching?

Poll ended at 13 Aug 2023, 10:53

Yes - DAZN sub
16
24%
yes - Dodgy stream
23
34%
Yes - Other
3
4%
Yes - Radio
8
12%
Will catch highlights
8
12%
Not bothering
10
15%
 
Total votes: 68

jwfg
Light Flyweight
Posts: 2362
Joined: 11 Mar 2023, 19:21

Re: Round-by-Round: Joshua vs. Helenius - Why no fight? because they are scared.

Post by jwfg »

BigDoofus wrote: 14 Aug 2023, 15:32
quickeyg wrote: 14 Aug 2023, 14:31 No Deontay Wilder fight at the end of the year or early 2024.

Johnny Nelson has confirmed this.

Eddie wants to see what happens in the Fury vs Ngannou fight + the build up/presentation etc.

They will keep milking the cash cow.

AJ's next fight will be in front of a half empty arena (UK, for sure)

People ain't that stupid, they are waking up - hence the booing Saturday night.
I said many years ago that Joshua wouldn’t fight Wilder or Fury and knowledgeable people told me I was wrong and that the Wilder fight was made in 2018.
Can the Watford bully change after all these years?
So when the Joshua - Wilder happens will you leave the forum?
BigDoofus
Lightweight
Posts: 2123
Joined: 04 Apr 2016, 14:59

Re: Round-by-Round: Joshua vs. Helenius - Why no fight? because they are scared.

Post by BigDoofus »

jwfg wrote: 14 Aug 2023, 15:34
BigDoofus wrote: 14 Aug 2023, 15:32
quickeyg wrote: 14 Aug 2023, 14:31 No Deontay Wilder fight at the end of the year or early 2024.

Johnny Nelson has confirmed this.

Eddie wants to see what happens in the Fury vs Ngannou fight + the build up/presentation etc.

They will keep milking the cash cow.

AJ's next fight will be in front of a half empty arena (UK, for sure)

People ain't that stupid, they are waking up - hence the booing Saturday night.
I said many years ago that Joshua wouldn’t fight Wilder or Fury and knowledgeable people told me I was wrong and that the Wilder fight was made in 2018.
Can the Watford bully change after all these years?
So when the Joshua - Wilder happens will you leave the forum?
No. But can a bully change?
The Gratest
Super Flyweight
Posts: 5667
Joined: 20 Jun 2020, 19:41

Re: Round-by-Round: Anthony Joshua vs. Robert Helenius | DAZN - 12 August 2023

Post by The Gratest »

A coward can't.
jwfg
Light Flyweight
Posts: 2362
Joined: 11 Mar 2023, 19:21

Re: Round-by-Round: Joshua vs. Helenius - Why no fight? because they are scared.

Post by jwfg »

BigDoofus wrote: 14 Aug 2023, 15:46
jwfg wrote: 14 Aug 2023, 15:34
BigDoofus wrote: 14 Aug 2023, 15:32
I said many years ago that Joshua wouldn’t fight Wilder or Fury and knowledgeable people told me I was wrong and that the Wilder fight was made in 2018.
Can the Watford bully change after all these years?
So when the Joshua - Wilder happens will you leave the forum?
No. But can a bully change?
Can Joshua sign to fight Wilder? Is that your question?
quickeyg
Super Bantamweight
Posts: 490
Joined: 24 Nov 2018, 06:28

Re: Round-by-Round: Anthony Joshua vs. Robert Helenius | DAZN - 12 August 2023

Post by quickeyg »

Joshua is and always will be a manufactured hype job protected bum. I'll take another look at that Barry Hearn interview on IFL TV (One where he's fishing) he outlines aj's future plan in detail. Of course they are aging out Wilder.
The Gratest
Super Flyweight
Posts: 5667
Joined: 20 Jun 2020, 19:41

Re: Round-by-Round: Anthony Joshua vs. Robert Helenius | DAZN - 12 August 2023

Post by The Gratest »

Doofy's clearly oblivious to the crap that his hero Fury spouts during fake negotiations. :salut:

Bully: a person who habitually seeks to harm or intimidate those whom they perceive as vulnerable.
The Gratest
Super Flyweight
Posts: 5667
Joined: 20 Jun 2020, 19:41

Re: Round-by-Round: Anthony Joshua vs. Robert Helenius | DAZN - 12 August 2023

Post by The Gratest »

No-one cares what you think Dev. You're an embarrassment to Queensberry now your trolling mask has been lifted :wave:
quickeyg
Super Bantamweight
Posts: 490
Joined: 24 Nov 2018, 06:28

Re: Round-by-Round: Anthony Joshua vs. Robert Helenius | DAZN - 12 August 2023

Post by quickeyg »

Andy Ruiz Jr (In America)


Usyk 1 (London)
Usyk 2 (Saudi)



I make that 3 losses.
BigDoofus
Lightweight
Posts: 2123
Joined: 04 Apr 2016, 14:59

Re: Round-by-Round: Joshua vs. Helenius - Why no fight? because they are scared.

Post by BigDoofus »

jwfg wrote: 14 Aug 2023, 15:52
BigDoofus wrote: 14 Aug 2023, 15:46
jwfg wrote: 14 Aug 2023, 15:34

So when the Joshua - Wilder happens will you leave the forum?
No. But can a bully change?
Can Joshua sign to fight Wilder? Is that your question?
Can he conquer his demons to pick a pen up?
BigDoofus
Lightweight
Posts: 2123
Joined: 04 Apr 2016, 14:59

Re: Round-by-Round: Anthony Joshua vs. Robert Helenius | DAZN - 12 August 2023

Post by BigDoofus »

The Gratest wrote: 14 Aug 2023, 15:51 A coward can't.
The one who quit against the fat little Mexican?
The Gratest
Super Flyweight
Posts: 5667
Joined: 20 Jun 2020, 19:41

Re: Round-by-Round: Anthony Joshua vs. Robert Helenius | DAZN - 12 August 2023

Post by The Gratest »

BigDoofus wrote: 14 Aug 2023, 16:08
The Gratest wrote: 14 Aug 2023, 15:51 A coward can't.
The one who quit against the fat little Mexican?
Oh there you are Doofy.
No, the one (you) who just replied to this post but is scared to answer any questions about Fury v pro debut Ngannou being a legitimate boxing match against a worthy opponent. :wave:
The Gratest
Super Flyweight
Posts: 5667
Joined: 20 Jun 2020, 19:41

Re: Round-by-Round: Anthony Joshua vs. Robert Helenius | DAZN - 12 August 2023

Post by The Gratest »

quickeyg wrote: 14 Aug 2023, 16:06 Andy Ruiz Jr (In America)


Usyk 2 (Saudi)



I make that 3 losses.
I bet this loss hurt you more.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :OhYes:

big lennox
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 2386
Joined: 06 Feb 2004, 13:44

Re: Round-by-Round: Anthony Joshua vs. Robert Helenius | DAZN - 12 August 2023

Post by big lennox »

I don't understand the hate towards AJ. He has boxed Ruiz twice on the spin, followed by Uysk twice, and two heavyweights who can box a bit. And he gets hammered for it.

Meanwhile, Fury, who is very talented, is taking on a guy with no boxing experience. It's mental. I hope Fury comes back to boxing in 2024 but I fear we have seen the last of him in a meaningful bout. His recent choice of opposition suggests that, sadly.

We all engage in he said, she said, but it's a fact that Fury's last opponent was Chisora and his next opponent is Ngannou. And it's just weird.

I hope Fury doesn't find himself in a proper retirement some years down the line and feels unsatisfied, competition wise, and then makes an ill advised comeback.
Last edited by big lennox on 14 Aug 2023, 17:01, edited 2 times in total.
jwfg
Light Flyweight
Posts: 2362
Joined: 11 Mar 2023, 19:21

Re: Round-by-Round: Anthony Joshua vs. Robert Helenius | DAZN - 12 August 2023

Post by jwfg »

big lennox wrote: 14 Aug 2023, 16:52 I don't understand the hate towards AJ. He has boxed Ruiz twice on the spin, followed by Uysk twice, and two heavyweights who can box a bit. And he gets hammered for it.

Meanwhile, Fury, who is very talented, is taking on a guy with no boxing experience. It's mental. I hope Fury comes back to boxing in 2024 but I fear we have seen the last of him in a meaningful bout. His recent choice of opposition suggests that, sadly.
Luke might retire after this Ngannou nonsense.
big lennox
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 2386
Joined: 06 Feb 2004, 13:44

Re: Round-by-Round: Anthony Joshua vs. Robert Helenius | DAZN - 12 August 2023

Post by big lennox »

jwfg wrote: 14 Aug 2023, 16:56
big lennox wrote: 14 Aug 2023, 16:52 I don't understand the hate towards AJ. He has boxed Ruiz twice on the spin, followed by Uysk twice, and two heavyweights who can box a bit. And he gets hammered for it.

Meanwhile, Fury, who is very talented, is taking on a guy with no boxing experience. It's mental. I hope Fury comes back to boxing in 2024 but I fear we have seen the last of him in a meaningful bout. His recent choice of opposition suggests that, sadly.
Luke might retire after this Ngannou nonsense.
In a way that would probably be a good thing as unification matches can start to get made and the division can move on and come alive again.
jwfg
Light Flyweight
Posts: 2362
Joined: 11 Mar 2023, 19:21

Re: Round-by-Round: Anthony Joshua vs. Robert Helenius | DAZN - 12 August 2023

Post by jwfg »

big lennox wrote: 14 Aug 2023, 16:58
jwfg wrote: 14 Aug 2023, 16:56
big lennox wrote: 14 Aug 2023, 16:52 I don't understand the hate towards AJ. He has boxed Ruiz twice on the spin, followed by Uysk twice, and two heavyweights who can box a bit. And he gets hammered for it.

Meanwhile, Fury, who is very talented, is taking on a guy with no boxing experience. It's mental. I hope Fury comes back to boxing in 2024 but I fear we have seen the last of him in a meaningful bout. His recent choice of opposition suggests that, sadly.
Luke might retire after this Ngannou nonsense.
In a way that would probably be a good thing as unification matches can start to get made and the division can move on and come alive again.
He can fight some more boxers and comeback if he ever feels like it.
quickeyg
Super Bantamweight
Posts: 490
Joined: 24 Nov 2018, 06:28

Re: Round-by-Round: Joshua vs. Helenius - always feels like somebodies watching meeeeeee.

Post by quickeyg »

The Gratest wrote: 14 Aug 2023, 16:28
quickeyg wrote: 14 Aug 2023, 16:06 Andy Ruiz Jr (In America)


Usyk 2 (Saudi)



I make that 3 losses.
I bet this loss hurt you more.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :OhYes:



Really really don't care.



Brixton bomber got banned aswell cause he didn't like what I said :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Maybe you are him. Both of you are madly in love with him. aj, aj I'll save you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by quickeyg on 14 Aug 2023, 17:29, edited 1 time in total.
The Gratest
Super Flyweight
Posts: 5667
Joined: 20 Jun 2020, 19:41

Re: Round-by-Round: Anthony Joshua vs. Robert Helenius | DAZN - 12 August 2023

Post by The Gratest »

Awww, trying to deflect, how cute. :OhYes: You ain't gonna be worth much to Queensberry if you can't advertise and sell their shit on forums. Maybe they found out your true ID? :witzend: :lol: :lol:
Post Reply