Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship

margaret thatcher
Bantamweight

Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship

Post by margaret thatcher »

just got her tits did and wants to show the new babies off? i dont mind either way :lol:
Counter-puncher
Cruiserweight

Post by Counter-puncher »

margaret thatcher wrote: 04 Oct 2022, 13:39 just got her tits did and wants to show the new babies off? i dont mind either way :lol:
If they were natural they had an unusual combination of size and spherical shape/lack of sag.
margaret thatcher
Bantamweight

ya id have to guess fake tidds as well
Oiky
Super Lightweight

Post by Oiky »

Not bkfc but thought this was very good
SeanBrennan
Flyweight

Post by SeanBrennan »

BKB, Kamil Sokolowski just made his debut here after his 4 year steroid ban

margaret thatcher
Bantamweight

well that was quick......kammy's opponent reacted like he'd never been hit before
SeanBrennan
Flyweight

Post by SeanBrennan »

margaret thatcher wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 15:01 well that was quick......kammy's opponent reacted like he'd never been hit before
sure was. Made me chuckle that he got a PED ban and BKB were like no worries we'll have you.
Crease
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by Crease »

JamesPhilips wrote: 06 Jul 2021, 11:51This seems lame. If you wanna make a change - revert to UFC 1 rules
I would love to see that, it would really bring it back to something more primal. I do have massive respect for UFC guys, but it has watered itself down to invent and consolidate the sport of MMA.

In UFC 1-4, back then there was literally only something like 4/5 rules - no groin striking, no fish hooking, no eye gouging and no head stomping.... I think there may have been a fifth but i can't remember what it was.... The event was billed as "there are no rules" - but all 8 gentleman agreed on these rules before hand.
JamesPhilips
Super Flyweight

Post by JamesPhilips »

Crease wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 18:43
JamesPhilips wrote: 06 Jul 2021, 11:51This seems lame. If you wanna make a change - revert to UFC 1 rules
I would love to see that, it would really bring it back to something more primal. I do have massive respect for UFC guys, but it has watered itself down to invent and consolidate the sport of MMA.

In UFC 1-4, back then there was literally only something like 4/5 rules - no groin striking, no fish hooking, no eye gouging and no head stomping.... I think there may have been a fifth but i can't remember what it was.... The event was billed as "there are no rules" - but all 8 gentleman agreed on these rules before hand.
The old MMA had SOUL!!!! Modern MMA will never be able to say that…..