Chris Eubank Jr. vs. Kell Brook - Who wins?

Who wins?

Poll runs till 17 Aug 2024, 05:39

Eubank - Decision
50%
Eubank - T/KO
50%
DRAW
No votes
Brook - T/KO
No votes
Brook - Decision
No votes

Total votes: 4

wrighty
Lightweight

Re: Chris Eubank Jr. vs. Kell Brook - Who wins?

Post by wrighty »

Here's what I would do if I was Kalle, get Oliha over in Bournemouth, Harlem in the support. Ok IBO isn't a legit championship, however it's got some bargaining, win that and call out Janibek in the States. Win that and then whore out to either Canelo or Crawford as Crawford will likely be trying to come up in the next year or two (I know they have the same trainers) calling out long retired people weight classes below is not a good look.

There will be pound coins involved and it'll do his legacy good, he will be looked on as the real deal
tanzeel117
Minimumweight

Post by tanzeel117 »

Oliha has a fight scheduled in April.

Eubank Jr will not fight Janibek and if he does, Janibek would destroy him imo. I think allegedly plans for Hamzah Sheeraz to fight Janibek at the end of the year.

I think he will most likely fight Kell Brook then maybe Conor Benn and then if Hamzah beats Janibek, Eubank vs Sheeraz early 2025
SeanBrennan
Flyweight

Post by SeanBrennan »

tanzeel117 wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 11:27 Oliha has a fight scheduled in April.

Eubank Jr will not fight Janibek and if he does, Janibek would destroy him imo. I think allegedly plans for Hamzah Sheeraz to fight Janibek at the end of the year.

I think he will most likely fight Kell Brook then maybe Conor Benn and then if Hamzah beats Janibek, Eubank vs Sheeraz early 2025
fair play to allegedly if he's willing to put Sheeraz in with Jabinek.
tanzeel117
Minimumweight

Post by tanzeel117 »

Hold up... anytime I write F r a n k W a r r e n, it autocorrects to allegedly?? Haha
SeanBrennan
Flyweight

Post by SeanBrennan »

allegedly
SeanBrennan
Flyweight

Post by SeanBrennan »

hahaahah it's just done it to me. That is probably a very cost effective addition to the website
stevec@france
Bantamweight

Post by stevec@france »

couldnt care less if I never see eubank in the ring again .

clearly he is putting pressure on his promoter to get him a big enough easy fight - ideally with someone past their best or in the case of Kell Brook a retired fighter from a lower weight division .

Pathetic clown.
wrighty
Lightweight

Post by wrighty »

That's fornicating scandalous. Sheeraz will achieve loads more than Eubank in less time and with less backing.

I like Eubank and I agree with a poster on here, here's tear arsing through his money and I think he will run out
SeanBrennan
Flyweight

Post by SeanBrennan »

wrighty wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:46 That's fornicating scandalous. Sheeraz will achieve loads more than Eubank in less time and with less backing.

I like Eubank and I agree with a poster on here, here's tear arsing through his money and I think he will run out
is he blasting through his money? you'd hope he's learned from his dad wasting his. not a shitty comment, just would hope he learned and used decent financial advice.
wrighty
Lightweight

Post by wrighty »

SeanBrennan wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 17:22
wrighty wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:46 That's fornicating scandalous. Sheeraz will achieve loads more than Eubank in less time and with less backing.

is he blasting through his money? you'd hope he's learned from his dad wasting his. not a shitty comment, just would hope he learned and used decent financial advice.
I follow him on insta and he's constantly in Dubai and cutting about in headless sports cars. Hopefully he's made investments and the money is working for him as I like him a lot.
SeanBrennan
Flyweight

Post by SeanBrennan »

wrighty wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 20:36
SeanBrennan wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 17:22

I follow him on insta and he's constantly in Dubai and cutting about in headless sports cars. Hopefully he's made investments and the money is working for him as I like him a lot.
ah, sounds an expensive life!
wrighty
Lightweight

Post by wrighty »

I mean it's up to him and he's earned it. I wouldn't want him to get to 46 and regret not winning the big one. I think he could do that for sure. Good fighter is junior