How tall is Tyson Fury?

joshj909
Lightweight
Posts: 6222
Joined: 01 Dec 2017, 06:16

Re: How tall is Tyson Fury?

Post by joshj909 »

goose 5 wrote: ↑Yesterday, 19:30 I doubt Joshua is 6'6".
He looked identical to Klitschko's height, who was also 6'6. He looked a good few inches taller than Dubois who is reported to be 6'5 (I think he's got to be less than that). He looked about the same height as 6'6 Helenius. He looked about an inch shorter than 6'7 Wilder.

I'd say he has a fairly accurate height, assuming all the others are fairly accurate as well.
goose 5
Lightweight
Posts: 6348
Joined: 12 Sep 2018, 20:20

Re: How tall is Tyson Fury?

Post by goose 5 »

I agree about Dubois' height being less than 6'5". I saw Fury admit to 6'7" in a video where he's facing off with an opponent who says to him "How tall are you?" I'd put Joshua at a shade under 6'5" How much height is added by modern boxing shoes ?
joshj909
Lightweight
Posts: 6222
Joined: 01 Dec 2017, 06:16

Re: How tall is Tyson Fury?

Post by joshj909 »

goose 5 wrote: ↑Today, 11:10 I agree about Dubois' height being less than 6'5". I saw Fury admit to 6'7" in a video where he's facing off with an opponent who says to him "How tall are you?" I'd put Joshua at a shade under 6'5" How much height is added by modern boxing shoes ?
Minimal. Up to half an inch at absolute most maybe. Way less than regular shoes
Post Reply