Page 7 of 7

Re: How tall is Tyson Fury?

Posted: 11 Oct 2026, 05:54
by joshj909
goose 5 wrote: ↑Yesterday, 19:30 I doubt Joshua is 6'6".
He looked identical to Klitschko's height, who was also 6'6. He looked a good few inches taller than Dubois who is reported to be 6'5 (I think he's got to be less than that). He looked about the same height as 6'6 Helenius. He looked about an inch shorter than 6'7 Wilder.

I'd say he has a fairly accurate height, assuming all the others are fairly accurate as well.

Re: How tall is Tyson Fury?

Posted: 11 Oct 2026, 11:10
by goose 5
I agree about Dubois' height being less than 6'5". I saw Fury admit to 6'7" in a video where he's facing off with an opponent who says to him "How tall are you?" I'd put Joshua at a shade under 6'5" How much height is added by modern boxing shoes ?