Adam Azim vs. Ohara Davies | Sky Sports - 19 October 2024

Who wins?

Poll ended at 19 Oct 2024, 10:37

Azim - Decision
5
12%
Azim - T/KO
28
65%
DRAW
5
12%
Davies - T/KO
4
9%
Davies - Decision
1
2%
 
Total votes: 43

SeanBrennan
Bantamweight
Posts: 10100
Joined: 12 Feb 2022, 12:45

Re: Adam Azim vs. Ohara Davies | Sky Sports - 19 October 2024

Post by SeanBrennan »

sorry who won?
keithmoonhangover
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 17373
Joined: 16 Sep 2010, 10:42

Re: Adam Azim vs. Ohara Davies | Sky Sports - 19 October 2024

Post by keithmoonhangover »

Shalom will have asked Yarde and Buatsi to perform some fake beef.
skanksta
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 16825
Joined: 17 Oct 2008, 10:25

Re: Adam Azim vs. Ohara Davies | Sky Sports - 19 October 2024

Post by skanksta »

We gotta see Buatsi Yarde - a British Bert vs Bivol.

Can't wait to see it, real quality stuff.., keep changing my mind on the winner AND method. :box:
keithmoonhangover
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 17373
Joined: 16 Sep 2010, 10:42

Re: Adam Azim vs. Ohara Davies | Sky Sports - 19 October 2024

Post by keithmoonhangover »

SeanBrennan wrote: ↑19 Oct 2024, 15:19 sorry who won?
African dude on points.
Coco
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 28620
Joined: 08 May 2007, 05:42

Re: Adam Azim vs. Ohara Davies | Sky Sports - 19 October 2024

Post by Coco »

skanksta wrote: ↑19 Oct 2024, 15:15
Coco wrote: ↑19 Oct 2024, 15:13 I seen it different, but I had 4 tight rounds, don't see it as a bad score
McKinson winning ?! :maybe:
Had McKinson up by 1, perhaps I should lay off the Sat afternoon drinking :maybe:
skanksta
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 16825
Joined: 17 Oct 2008, 10:25

Re: Adam Azim vs. Ohara Davies | Sky Sports - 19 October 2024

Post by skanksta »

Coco wrote: ↑19 Oct 2024, 15:22
skanksta wrote: ↑19 Oct 2024, 15:15
Coco wrote: ↑19 Oct 2024, 15:13 I seen it different, but I had 4 tight rounds, don't see it as a bad score
McKinson winning ?! :maybe:
Had McKinson up by 1, perhaps I should lay off the Sat afternoon drinking :maybe:
You should ! :lol:
It was close I guess and if you liked McKs movement..
SeanBrennan
Bantamweight
Posts: 10100
Joined: 12 Feb 2022, 12:45

Re: Adam Azim vs. Ohara Davies | Sky Sports - 19 October 2024

Post by SeanBrennan »

keithmoonhangover wrote: ↑19 Oct 2024, 15:21
SeanBrennan wrote: ↑19 Oct 2024, 15:19 sorry who won?
African dude on points.
thank you Keith, first card I've missed in a year as stream down so itching for updates. thank you
jameswilson
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 13551
Joined: 08 Jan 2004, 18:01

Re: Adam Azim vs. Ohara Davies | Sky Sports - 19 October 2024

Post by jameswilson »

Typical warm up for a World title fight for Yarde. Puts him down in 10 seconds.
SeanBrennan
Bantamweight
Posts: 10100
Joined: 12 Feb 2022, 12:45

Re: Adam Azim vs. Ohara Davies | Sky Sports - 19 October 2024

Post by SeanBrennan »

jameswilson wrote: ↑19 Oct 2024, 15:28 Typical warm up for a World title fight for Yarde. Puts him down in 10 seconds.
jesus is it over already?
JamesPhilips
Super Bantamweight
Posts: 6865
Joined: 19 Mar 2021, 06:43

Re: Adam Azim vs. Ohara Davies | Sky Sports - 19 October 2024

Post by JamesPhilips »

keithmoonhangover wrote: ↑19 Oct 2024, 15:19
handsofstone wrote: ↑19 Oct 2024, 14:44
JamesPhilips wrote: ↑19 Oct 2024, 14:39 :D


And they’re teak tough
Thats only Ghanians, Accra to be specific
I once convinced a lass that I was from Accra and I'm lighter skinned than Big Mo. :OhYes:
Were you teak tough in the bedroom? :D
skanksta
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 16825
Joined: 17 Oct 2008, 10:25

Re: Adam Azim vs. Ohara Davies | Sky Sports - 19 October 2024

Post by skanksta »

10-8 after 5 secs....

I'm not scoring.
handsofstone
Cruiserweight
Posts: 23339
Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28

Re: Adam Azim vs. Ohara Davies | Sky Sports - 19 October 2024

Post by handsofstone »

keithmoonhangover wrote: ↑19 Oct 2024, 15:19
handsofstone wrote: ↑19 Oct 2024, 14:44
JamesPhilips wrote: ↑19 Oct 2024, 14:39

And they’re teak tough
Thats only Ghanians, Accra to be specific
I once convinced a lass that I was from Accra and I'm lighter skinned than Big Mo. :OhYes:
:lol:
garethhop
Super Middleweight
Posts: 1637
Joined: 16 Dec 2012, 18:00

Re: Adam Azim vs. Ohara Davies | Sky Sports - 19 October 2024

Post by garethhop »

Can't help but hear the opponents name as Phil Cans.

Which would be a hell of a name for a petrol forecourt assistant.
smiling assassin
Light Heavyweight
Posts: 3254
Joined: 05 Jan 2012, 13:12

Re: Adam Azim vs. Ohara Davies | Sky Sports - 19 October 2024

Post by smiling assassin »

Yarde is really poor at cutting the ring off.
handsofstone
Cruiserweight
Posts: 23339
Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28

Re: Adam Azim vs. Ohara Davies | Sky Sports - 19 October 2024

Post by handsofstone »

Yarde's punches carry serious weight and he'll no doubt get Vilcans out of there but he lost that round
SeanBrennan
Bantamweight
Posts: 10100
Joined: 12 Feb 2022, 12:45

Re: Adam Azim vs. Ohara Davies | Sky Sports - 19 October 2024

Post by SeanBrennan »

thanks for help re watching this, back in the game!
jameswilson
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 13551
Joined: 08 Jan 2004, 18:01

Re: Adam Azim vs. Ohara Davies | Sky Sports - 19 October 2024

Post by jameswilson »

Referee absolutely itching to stop this.
jameswilson
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 13551
Joined: 08 Jan 2004, 18:01

Re: Adam Azim vs. Ohara Davies | Sky Sports - 19 October 2024

Post by jameswilson »

garethhop wrote: ↑19 Oct 2024, 15:36 Can't help but hear the opponents name as Phil Cans.

Which would be a hell of a name for a petrol forecourt assistant.
Or a baked beans factory worker.
Boxerbeetle
Cruiserweight
Posts: 33171
Joined: 19 Sep 2011, 10:59

Re: Adam Azim vs. Ohara Davies | Sky Sports - 19 October 2024

Post by Boxerbeetle »

Totally forgot this card was on ffs, just switched it on now.
handsofstone
Cruiserweight
Posts: 23339
Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28

Re: Adam Azim vs. Ohara Davies | Sky Sports - 19 October 2024

Post by handsofstone »

Davies with the Lidl Mayweather pad work
sweetmagee
Super Lightweight
Posts: 85
Joined: 23 Sep 2017, 18:24

Re: Adam Azim vs. Ohara Davies | Sky Sports - 19 October 2024

Post by sweetmagee »

I reckon the Latvian has won 4 rounds here.
handsofstone
Cruiserweight
Posts: 23339
Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 17:28

Re: Adam Azim vs. Ohara Davies | Sky Sports - 19 October 2024

Post by handsofstone »

Yarde has took a hundred punches, defence is non-existent
keithmoonhangover
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 17373
Joined: 16 Sep 2010, 10:42

Re: Adam Azim vs. Ohara Davies | Sky Sports - 19 October 2024

Post by keithmoonhangover »

Are lions still in the camp?
jameswilson
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 13551
Joined: 08 Jan 2004, 18:01

Re: Adam Azim vs. Ohara Davies | Sky Sports - 19 October 2024

Post by jameswilson »

sweetmagee wrote: ↑19 Oct 2024, 15:57 I reckon the Latvian has won 4 rounds here.
Yeah the Latvian is landing 10 punches on the target area and then Yarde lands one that wobbles him and the commentators are in awe.
keithmoonhangover
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 17373
Joined: 16 Sep 2010, 10:42

Re: Adam Azim vs. Ohara Davies | Sky Sports - 19 October 2024

Post by keithmoonhangover »

JamesPhilips wrote: ↑19 Oct 2024, 15:31
keithmoonhangover wrote: ↑19 Oct 2024, 15:19
handsofstone wrote: ↑19 Oct 2024, 14:44

Thats only Ghanians, Accra to be specific
I once convinced a lass that I was from Accra and I'm lighter skinned than Big Mo. :OhYes:
Were you teak tough in the bedroom? :D
No comment. :oops:
Post Reply