Paul Malignaggi question

Taansend
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 12170
Joined: 10 Jul 2004, 17:38

Re: Paul Malignaggi question

Post by Taansend »

Horse wrote:
Taansend wrote:Paulie is a big trump supporter so he'd probably build a wall around anyone he disapproves of.
And all of those Hillary supporters would probably lose the emails or something.

Yay, politics!
If you ever say Yay again I am disowning you :evil:
brilo33
Middleweight
Posts: 7865
Joined: 07 Mar 2014, 16:05

Re: Paul Malignaggi question

Post by brilo33 »

say what you like about paulie he has balls
Cyclops
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 5763
Joined: 13 Jun 2009, 04:14

Re: Paul Malignaggi question

Post by Cyclops »

He never gave Hatton credit for kicking his arse and stopping him, saying he was "one of the most ordinary fighters" he had ever been in the ring with. He blamed his trainer we the time for the loss, as I recall.

i thought that was unsporting.

I think he is a good commentator though.
Nightmare Roy
Heavyweight
Heavyweight
Posts: 17106
Joined: 18 May 2003, 17:29

Re: Paul Malignaggi question

Post by Nightmare Roy »

Taansend wrote:Paulie is a big trump supporter so he'd probably build a wall around anyone he disapproves of.
Is that true? fornicate Paulie I've just gone right off the little pudendum.
Post Reply