I'd like to see Canelo fighting next Benavidez at 168-no rehydration clause or retire.

apollo creed
Super Lightweight

Re: I'd like to see Canelo fighting next Benavidez at 168-no rehydration clause or retire.

Post by apollo creed »

Neahh, I do think Canelo vs Benavidez is the fight to be made. Canelo vs Bud would be just a big money grab.
margaret thatcher
Bantamweight

Re: I'd like to see Canelo fighting next Benavidez at 168-no rehydration clause or retire.

Post by margaret thatcher »

mall charlo just arrested for a dui crash btw
JackSprocket
Super Flyweight

Post by JackSprocket »

The Charlos truly are gifts that keep on giving
apollo creed
Super Lightweight

Post by apollo creed »

I don't know why but Mall is very coddled. He should've been stripped of his title long time ago. Probably he is butthurted he could not cash out vs Canelo? Its such a pity that such a good talent like Charlo lacks od dedication and consistency. He could've fought Andrade, GGG, Jacobs, Eunank Jr, Plant but he choosed to not take the big fights.

Jermall Charlo was arrested Monday evening in Texas and charged with three misdemeanors related to driving while intoxicated, fleeing the scene of an accident and eluding police, Pearland Police Department public information officer Chad Rogers told ESPN on Tuesday.

Charlo, 33, was released on a $9,500 surety bond, according to court records, and his blood alcohol content was over 0.15. The legal limit is .08.

"The WBC has provided and will continue to do as much as possible to support Jermall Charlo during his difficult times with regards to mental wellness," WBC president Mauricio Sulaiman said in a statement posted on social media Tuesday.

"The WBC will closely work with PBC in securing the best course of action to attend to Jermall's needs at this moment," Sulaiman said in his statement Tuesday. "After a thorough evaluation of the situation and understanding of the facts and times the WBC may rank Jermall at super middleweight."

:doh: :shame: