Page 211 of 213

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 13 Aug 2026, 14:31
by gilgamesh
Alexis Arguello vs Andy Ganigan

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 14 Aug 2026, 03:30
by handsofstone
Genaro Hernandez vs Carlos Hernandez

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 15 Aug 2026, 04:28
by handsofstone
Floyd Mayweather vs Carlos Hernandez

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 16 Aug 2026, 11:07
by handsofstone
Erik Morales vs Carlos Hernandez

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 17 Aug 2026, 04:58
by handsofstone
Kevin Kelley vs Carlos Hernandez

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 18 Aug 2026, 02:36
by handsofstone
Vicente Escobedo vs Carlos Hernandez

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 18 Aug 2026, 14:28
by gilgamesh
Fernando Vargas vs Ricardo Mayorga

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 19 Aug 2026, 02:12
by handsofstone
Vicente Escobedo vs Kevin Kelley

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 20 Aug 2026, 02:45
by handsofstone
Robert Guerrero vs Vicente Escobedo

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 21 Aug 2026, 02:26
by handsofstone
Alejandro Gonzalez vs Steve Forbes

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 21 Aug 2026, 20:01
by goose 5
Marvis Frazier-James Tillis

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 22 Aug 2026, 04:25
by handsofstone
William "Caveman" Lee vs John LoCicero

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 23 Aug 2026, 04:03
by handsofstone
Marvin Hagler vs William "Caveman" Lee

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 23 Aug 2026, 15:28
by Cent0089
Just watched Hagler vs Briscoe. was painful to watch in that quality

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 24 Aug 2026, 02:15
by handsofstone
Marvin Hagler vs Sugar Ray Seales 3

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 25 Aug 2026, 02:16
by handsofstone
Alan Minter vs Sugar Ray Seales

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 26 Aug 2026, 02:52
by handsofstone
James Shuler vs Sugar Ray Seales

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 27 Aug 2026, 02:25
by handsofstone
James Shuler vs James Kinchen

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 27 Aug 2026, 14:17
by gilgamesh
Ray Mancini vs George Feeney

I really enjoy Mancini's honesty in the Post faced interviews in his fights

Ferdie Pacheco at one point says "You went the full 10 rounds. You needed the rounds right?"

And his answer "Well...I don't know if I NEEDED 'em, but we got 'em" :lol:

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 28 Aug 2026, 02:12
by handsofstone
Tommy Hearns vs James Shuler

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 28 Aug 2026, 10:16
by Ambling Alp II
handsofstone wrote: ↑26 Aug 2026, 02:52 James Shuler vs Sugar Ray Seales
Looks like you were on a Sugar Ray Seales kick! He had some ability. Took too much punishment in his career. Luckily, they were able to get his eyesight back.

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 28 Aug 2026, 11:29
by handsofstone
Ambling Alp II wrote: ↑28 Aug 2026, 10:16
handsofstone wrote: ↑26 Aug 2026, 02:52 James Shuler vs Sugar Ray Seales
Looks like you were on a Sugar Ray Seales kick! He had some ability. Took too much punishment in his career. Luckily, they were able to get his eyesight back.
Yeh was never able to replicate that amateur success

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 28 Aug 2026, 15:18
by gilgamesh
Ray Mancini vs Livingstone Bramble 1 and 2

Excellent fights both.

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 29 Aug 2026, 04:18
by handsofstone
James Kinchen vs Buster Drayton

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 30 Aug 2026, 07:14
by handsofstone
Iran Barkley vs James Kinchen