Page 213 of 213

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 18 Sep 2026, 02:24
by handsofstone
Vito Antuofermo vs Eugene Hart

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 19 Sep 2026, 02:52
by handsofstone
Marvin Hagler vs Willie Monroe 3

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 20 Sep 2026, 04:43
by handsofstone
Mustafa Hamsho vs Wilford Scypion

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 20 Sep 2026, 16:44
by gilgamesh
Danny "Little Red" Lopez vs Jose Torres

What an incredible fight this is. Lopez as seemed to be his habit goes down in the early rounds, and comes back to pummel the Bejesus out of Torres. This fight would've been stopped for 100% certain in Round 4 if it were in the modern era, but Torres somehow survived that assault and keeps the fight going into the 7th. An absolute shootout.

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 20 Sep 2026, 17:59
by gilgamesh
Danny "Little Red" Lopez vs Mike Ayala

Absolutely amazing fight, and one thing that is often overlooked when people remember this fight is a bizarre moment in which referee Carlos Padilla stops the fight in the 11th round, and then changes his mind after conversing with the time keeper or something? I've never seen anything like it before.

It felt to me like they were trying to give Ayala the hometown kid an advantage, but it was a strange occurrence to say the least, but the thing this bout should be remembered for is for being one of the greatest Featherweight Title bouts of all time.

And on a sidenote. How about that Introduction from the Ring Announcer for Mike Ayala? Holy sh*t talk about atmosphere :lol:

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 21 Sep 2026, 02:48
by handsofstone
Mustafa Hamsho vs Alan Minter

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 22 Sep 2026, 02:44
by handsofstone
Marvin Hagler vs Mustafa Hamsho 1+2

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 22 Sep 2026, 04:58
by gilgamesh
Juan Manuel Marquez vs Julio Sanchez Leon

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 22 Sep 2026, 06:09
by gilgamesh
Juan Manuel Marquez vs Julian Wheeler

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 23 Sep 2026, 02:32
by handsofstone
Mustafa Hamsho vs Bobby Czyz

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 23 Sep 2026, 04:42
by gilgamesh
Juan Manuel Marquez vs Daryl Pinckney

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 24 Sep 2026, 03:58
by handsofstone
Mustafa Hamsho vs Wilfred Benitez

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 25 Sep 2026, 02:37
by handsofstone
Donny Lalonde vs Mustafa Hamsho

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 25 Sep 2026, 09:48
by Ambling Alp II
Hamsho fought a lot good fighters. Had some success. You don't hear people talk about him much anymore.

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 26 Sep 2026, 03:54
by handsofstone
Graciano Rocchigiani vs Mustafa Hamsho

Re: Classic fights I've watched recently

Posted: 27 Sep 2026, 04:23
by gilgamesh
Juan Manuel Marquez vs Joel Casamayor