BoxRecSim HOF

Crease
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Re: BoxRecSim HOF

Post by Crease »

It seems that there is some credence to Mr Assassin's objections. But I think we're going to need a little more to go on than just a vague hint of a great Champion.
Taki...
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by Taki... »

Here's some HOF level shenanigans from Taki...'s vault of 'I have no idea what this was about, but I'm sure it was something to do with BRS'.

Sent: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:01 pm
Recipient: Taki...
Hey Taki...I need a way out...This tournament puts Hercules, Ricky Hatton, Bruselas and Harris all on track to derail my guy soon leaving me more time for more important matters. I suppose one of the scrubs could get lucky as well.

We are playing open hand poker most of us have 7, 8 or 9 showing While Neri has a 12...(these are the ratings...I think you know)...So it's just a matter of time...why not take the shot that your man would get lucky? Be the hero who brings him down....Half will cry for the fallen Collapzo, half will be glad it's over.

If you dont' sign on all I can figure is that you are enjoying the Collapzo circus...and if he is not defeated in this tournament there are still lots of bumfights to be made with the likes of Gatti, Cotto, Margarito and the remaining scrubs.

What's your strategy? Neri is an obsessive compulsive...he really wants to be the one to put the clown down...this gives you the shot (your third by the way) before anyone else. Unless Fatty Hatty or Jose Zuniga get the job done before you. So your shot is relativly assured.

Collapzo is serious about wanting everyone to sign on or he will just go on about his business being Luis.
BoxBuzz
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by BoxBuzz »

Ah yes, The Great Collapzo in the midst of his one of kind, never to be repeated, mind boggling perfect season.

He started the season beating Floyd Mayweather first fight out.....and Floyd shamelessly harassed him for the rest of the season pining for a rematch.

Collapzo agreed, but not until Luis had fought every other managed fighter in the game.

So this was a private communication asking Taki to take a fight with our honorable and unbeaten fighter in the midst of the great 2007 season.

It's a priceless piece of history. The original signed version will Surely be worth tens of thousands on Ebay.
BoxBully
Welterweight

Post by BoxBully »

:lol: I think I was around for that season for a short while actually, as Bald Bull managing Carlos Baldomir
BoxBuzz
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by BoxBuzz »

Taki AKA wiki leaks.
Crease
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by Crease »

Boom!

And another 2 great fighters enter our Hall - Mr Holyfield & King Roy.

:bow:

(lucky that we had the painters around last month)
BoxBuzz
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by BoxBuzz »

Having good seasons with good fighters......easy as pie. Having an unbeaten season with an average fighter? Priceless.....and only under GoldenBuzzPromotions is such a thing possible.
Crease
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by Crease »

Welcome to the HOF you newcomers, remember to shut the door behind you.
Fist of Legend
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by Fist of Legend »

thanks for the votes, its been a fun ride and i'm always willing to keep the game going but if anyone else has the software and wants a shot being commish just let it be known and i will step down. I'd still be here as a manager.

by the way did Nels really get electrocuted, i hope not.....damn.
Crease
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by Crease »

Fist of Legend wrote: 11 Apr 2018, 00:43by the way did Nels really get electrocuted, i hope not.....damn.
It's a perilous thing, to be a Commissioner.

Keep yourself safe. I would advise not to walk under ladders, try to not break any glass and never say the name of The Scottish Play.
kevo
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by kevo »

What are y’all doing in my house?
kevo
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by kevo »

Neri wrote: 10 Dec 2009, 20:35
Kevo - Original BRS manager
Petition to change update this to ‘Original BRS Manager, and consensus G.O.A.T’
BoxBuzz
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by BoxBuzz »

Yes I think that just might fool the public, sending the autograph seekers off the trail allowing the true GOAT some peace & quiet. Which is important to those of legendary status in our later years.

humility demands that I remain inconspicuous, and minimizing needless notoriety. I very much appreciate that Kevo is willing to take the burden off of my publicity agent in this situation.
kevo
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by kevo »

Wai...what th.....but that’s not what I meant at all! Curse you Buzz!!!!
Crease
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by Crease »

Joe Frazier enters The MDT Roll Of Honour now and for all time.
Grimm
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by Grimm »

Arguello was just silently removed? HOF credibility instantly gone.
kevo
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by kevo »

Grimm wrote: 22 Apr 2020, 20:17 Arguello was just silently removed? HOF credibility instantly gone.
This place lost all credibility when it refused to induct SRL
kevo
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by kevo »

Motion to have non-Simgil stricken from the records, and replaced with SimGil