Some boxing fans are deluded

Frankie Gavin
Super Middleweight

Some boxing fans are deluded

Post by Frankie Gavin »

There is now haye will lose to audley look at them train and look at them fight haye has got everything bar size over audley
Hagler2002
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Re: Some boxing fans are deluded

Post by Hagler2002 »

Audley's world title eliminators against Coleman Barret & heavyweight journeyman Michael Sprott shouldn't be taken lightly!

How many people honestly thought Burns could beat Martinez? Stranger things have happened in boxing than Harrison beating Haye!

If he sticks to his game plan of running away for 11 and a half rounds and then chinning Haye he could do it or he might implement the style he fought against Barret in his eliminator and chin the champ in two.

Audley believes! I believe! We should all BELIEVE!!!!!

Choo Choo all aboard the A-Force train.....Next stop Las Vegas baby.
Frankie Gavin
Super Middleweight

Post by Frankie Gavin »

Hagler2002 wrote:Audley's world title eliminators against Coleman Barret & heavyweight journeyman Michael Sprott shouldn't be taken lightly!

How many people honestly thought Burns could beat Martinez? Stranger things have happened in boxing than Harrison beating Haye!

If he sticks to his game plan of running away for 11 and a half rounds and then chinning Haye he could do it or he might implement the style he fought against Barret in his eliminator and chin the champ in two.

Ur in audley land mate
whiskey
Cruiserweight

Post by whiskey »

Hagler is taking the piss Frankie :D

But, it must be said - Audley can punch and if the likes of Rahman and McCall can put away a granite chinned Lennox Lewis, then it can definitely happen.

Dont think it will mind.
Hagler2002
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by Hagler2002 »

Frankie Gavin wrote:
Hagler2002 wrote:Audley's world title eliminators against Coleman Barret & heavyweight journeyman Michael Sprott shouldn't be taken lightly!

Ur in audley land mate
We'll all be come Sunday morning!
oliverfennell
Cruiserweight

Post by oliverfennell »

Hagler2002 wrote:If he sticks to his game plan of running away for 11 and a half rounds and then chinning Haye he could do it
I didn't see him "running away" against Sprott.
The Most High
Middleweight

Post by The Most High »

Frankie Gavin wrote:There is now haye will lose to audley look at them train and look at them fight haye has got everything bar size over audley

Tell Lennox that RAHMAN did not knock him out.
Tell Tyson Buster Douglas did not knock him out.
Tell RJJ Tarver did not knock him out .
Tell Lennox Mccall diod not knock him out.
Tell Bowe Golata did not efffectively end his career.
Tell Wayne Alexander Delroy Mellis did not knock him out.
Tell Wladimir Klitschko Carrie Sanders did not knock him out.

This is boxing and David Haye has a relatively weak chin.

Anything can happen. Haye may even overtrain or come in too light. Audley has a decent chance.
bigjack
Light Heavyweight

Post by bigjack »

Frankie Gavin wrote:There is now haye will lose to audley look at them train and look at them fight haye has got everything bar size over audley
Frankie i have to admit it is unlikely,but to say there is no way harrison will win is just wrong,boxing history is full of surprises and major shocks that's why we pay hard earned cash to attend these events because the impossible can and has happened many times,good luck to big audley i hope he chins haye,who has yet to convince me he is a top heavyweight.
dondada
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by dondada »

Audley can punch; Haye's chin isn't brilliant. Is there anyone who doesn't agree with this? That means he has a chance, even though it might be a remote one.
doctorboxing
Light Heavyweight

Post by doctorboxing »

Just remember Frankie, can Audley do it?

Yes he can :wink:
forcefraser
Light Heavyweight

Post by forcefraser »

doctorboxing wrote:
Just remember Frankie, can Audley do it?

Yes he can :wink:
YES HE CAN, but he won`t. This is Audley`s retirement fund, win lose or draw.
terminator
Cruiserweight

Post by terminator »

Audley won't survive the first 3 rounds. This is a joke fight and I won't be paying PPV money t0 see this mismatch!
dondada
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by dondada »

I know someone on here who is trying to get odds on a Haye knockout in the first minute!

Bit harsh that...
Chris W 1982
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by Chris W 1982 »

Odds in the first minute is hilarious.

I'm doing a fiver treble. Harrison to KO Haye, Margarito to beat Pacman and Paul Smith to beat James Degale.
jBacca
Light Heavyweight

Post by jBacca »

You'll be a millionaire if they all pull off, Chris.
Chris W 1982
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by Chris W 1982 »

Long shot if ever Ive seen one J but its outstanding value regardless.

Cant believe you can get 4-1 on Smith
Craig14
Middleweight

Post by Craig14 »

terminator wrote:Audley won't survive the first 3 rounds. This is a joke fight and I won't be paying PPV money t0 see this mismatch!
agree - it's a disgrace that's this is for a world title.
winkveron
Light Heavyweight

Post by winkveron »

Audley and his trainer are deluded. How can he change at 38 years old? Once it gets going he's going to be the same Audley as always, he's going to be timid and throw hardly any punches. I hope not because I want to see a good fight!
Kilsby
Middleweight

Post by Kilsby »

I could beat Audley! :lol:

Just don't pay the £15 notes for it.... & if you do don't blink! :DDD
THEBUTCH
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by THEBUTCH »

Audrey is the deluded one. He'd have to smash Haye to bits, then take out a Klitshco brother or both, and then take on some dangerous contenders to erase the memory of everything that has happened so far and to get real respect. Haye's no unbeatable monster and Audrey did not deserve his title shot.

Audley says "it's going to be tough and I wouldn't have it any other way"....what a fcuking liar and a fraud. He's taken practically every easy opportunity that's been thrown to him and he'll continue to do so if Haye doesn't chop the twat down to size (for the 4th or 5th time, losing count now).

Haye's a disgrace for taking this fight, but at least he can do us all a favour and pack Harrison off into retirement (if we're lucky). Rant over :bag:
Kilsby
Middleweight

Post by Kilsby »

^^^
You seen them both train then?
SAPFO
Middleweight

Post by SAPFO »

THEBUTCH wrote:Audrey is the deluded one. He'd have to smash Haye to bits, then take out a Klitshco brother or both, and then take on some dangerous contenders to erase the memory of everything that has happened so far and to get real respect. Haye's no unbeatable monster and Audrey did not deserve his title shot.

Audley says "it's going to be tough and I wouldn't have it any other way"....what a fcuking liar and a fraud. He's taken practically every easy opportunity that's been thrown to him and he'll continue to do so if Haye doesn't chop the twat down to size (for the 4th or 5th time, losing count now).

Haye's a disgrace for taking this fight, but at least he can do us all a favour and pack Harrison off into retirement (if we're lucky). Rant over :bag:
I am hoping Frankie can do this to Khan eventually.
Jesus
Middleweight

Post by Jesus »

funny how people think that suddenly at aged 39 audley is going to become a world class boxer and beat haye.....i actually started believing the hype thats been written on here and then i watched some of audleys fights on youtube and it bought me back to reality....AUDLEY HAS NO CHANCE!!! this is a complete mismatch!!!
IRLangmaid25
Super Middleweight

Post by IRLangmaid25 »

I don't think Audley Harrison is deluded, he always said what his dream was and he has his setbacks throughout his career but he has shown admirable determination and grit to get his opportunity to fight David Haye for his WBA belt in two weeks time. He knows that like in his fight with Michael Sprott for the European title it is win or die trying when the first bell sounds at the Manchester Evening News Arena 13th November. However I am one of those people who believe that Harrison's dream will turn into a nightmare as Haye's speed and power will Harrison getting hammered.
Matt W
Cruiserweight

Post by Matt W »

People talk about what will happen IF Audley can land. The key factor in this fight for me is that Haye WILL land and based on his career to date Harrison will either be KOd or go into his shell. Nothing short of an attitude transplant wins this for Audley for me.