GGG on Canelo: "He did something wrong. It will not be completely forgotten." That juicy beef ain't gonna be forgotten!

Bandog
Flyweight
Posts: 1983
Joined: 27 Jul 2019, 08:02

Re: GGG on Canelo: "He did something wrong. It will not be completely forgotten." That juicy beef ain't gonna be forgot

Post by Bandog »

Enlightened-One wrote: 04 Jul 2022, 04:39
Bandog wrote: 03 Jul 2022, 10:36To say Canelo didn't do anything wrong now the rules have changed is laughable, and pathetic. He was guilty, and you are once again caught in a lie, that you won't admit.
Why is it "laughable" and "pathetic"?

The only thing Canelo is guilty of is breaking a rule that was deemed so incredibly unreasonable, that it was subsequently changed for all sports by multiple sporting organisations.

If any athlete, regardless the sport, was tested today and their blood contained the same levels of clenbuterol that Canelo's did in 2018, then they’d be deemed as being clean.

And those facts I’ve cited aren’t up for discussion. They are the truth! :yay:
:brick: You just don't get understand my point, obviously. The entire point you try to make is moot. Rules or laws that seem unreasonable are still legally enforced.

Let me dumb it down a little for you. Let's say I got a speeding ticket going 70mph and the speed limit was 60. Now the speed limit is 70. That doesn't mean I wasn't guilty of speeding at the time. I wasn't really guilty because the speed limit was unreasonable? Are you fornicating 12yrs old? Next you will probably say Canelo's drug cheat charge (2 separate tests) should be expunged? Erik Morales got a 2 yr ban for the same exact thing. Maybe he should sue. Canelo just miscalculated his cycling. Tainted meat my ass. Multi-millionaires with chefs, nutritionists, etc don't eat tacos from the corner taco stand randomly during training. Quit while you are behind.
Enlightened-One
Super Bantamweight
Posts: 14483
Joined: 19 Jul 2016, 05:12

Re: GGG on Canelo: "He did something wrong. It will not be completely forgotten." That juicy beef ain't gonna be forgot

Post by Enlightened-One »

apollo creed wrote: 04 Jul 2022, 10:24 "deemed so incredibly unreasonable"

:lol: :lol:

what a tosser lol
Your attempts to insult me are merely an admission of defeat!

Absolutely fantastic! Bring on the insults! Your salty tears of frustration taste delicious! :TU:
Enlightened-One
Super Bantamweight
Posts: 14483
Joined: 19 Jul 2016, 05:12

Re: GGG on Canelo: "He did something wrong. It will not be completely forgotten." That juicy beef ain't gonna be forgot

Post by Enlightened-One »

Bandog wrote: 04 Jul 2022, 11:35
Enlightened-One wrote: 04 Jul 2022, 04:39
Bandog wrote: 03 Jul 2022, 10:36To say Canelo didn't do anything wrong now the rules have changed is laughable, and pathetic. He was guilty, and you are once again caught in a lie, that you won't admit.
Why is it "laughable" and "pathetic"?

The only thing Canelo is guilty of is breaking a rule that was deemed so incredibly unreasonable, that it was subsequently changed for all sports by multiple sporting organisations.

If any athlete, regardless the sport, was tested today and their blood contained the same levels of clenbuterol that Canelo's did in 2018, then they’d be deemed as being clean.

And those facts I’ve cited aren’t up for discussion. They are the truth! :yay:
:brick: You just don't get understand my point, obviously. The entire point you try to make is moot. Rules or laws that seem unreasonable are still legally enforced.

Let me dumb it down a little for you. Let's say I got a speeding ticket going 70mph and the speed limit was 60. Now the speed limit is 70. That doesn't mean I wasn't guilty of speeding at the time. I wasn't really guilty because the speed limit was unreasonable? Are you fornicating 12yrs old? Next you will probably say Canelo's drug cheat charge (2 separate tests) should be expunged? Erik Morales got a 2 yr ban for the same exact thing. Maybe he should sue. Canelo just miscalculated his cycling. Tainted meat my ass. Multi-millionaires with chefs, nutritionists, etc don't eat tacos from the corner taco stand randomly during training. Quit while you are behind.
We agree on one thing…

Canelo is definitely only guilty of breaking an unfair rule that had to be amended because WADA deemed it to be “unreasonable.”

WADA’s actual words.

Every single test sample that Canelo has submitted throughout his entire career would be deemed as being “clean” according to today’s standards.

For sure, Canelo broke a rule, but he only broke a ridiculous rule that no longer exists! And you can't say otherwise.
apollo creed
Super Featherweight
Posts: 6106
Joined: 18 Aug 2014, 12:28

Re: GGG on Canelo: "He did something wrong. It will not be completely forgotten." That juicy beef ain't gonna be forgot

Post by apollo creed »

Bandog wrote: 04 Jul 2022, 11:35
Enlightened-One wrote: 04 Jul 2022, 04:39
Bandog wrote: 03 Jul 2022, 10:36To say Canelo didn't do anything wrong now the rules have changed is laughable, and pathetic. He was guilty, and you are once again caught in a lie, that you won't admit.
Why is it "laughable" and "pathetic"?

The only thing Canelo is guilty of is breaking a rule that was deemed so incredibly unreasonable, that it was subsequently changed for all sports by multiple sporting organisations.

If any athlete, regardless the sport, was tested today and their blood contained the same levels of clenbuterol that Canelo's did in 2018, then they’d be deemed as being clean.

And those facts I’ve cited aren’t up for discussion. They are the truth! :yay:
:brick: You just don't get understand my point, obviously. The entire point you try to make is moot. Rules or laws that seem unreasonable are still legally enforced.

Let me dumb it down a little for you. Let's say I got a speeding ticket going 70mph and the speed limit was 60. Now the speed limit is 70. That doesn't mean I wasn't guilty of speeding at the time. I wasn't really guilty because the speed limit was unreasonable? Are you fornicating 12yrs old? Next you will probably say Canelo's drug cheat charge (2 separate tests) should be expunged? Erik Morales got a 2 yr ban for the same exact thing. Maybe he should sue. Canelo just miscalculated his cycling. Tainted meat my ass. Multi-millionaires with chefs, nutritionists, etc don't eat tacos from the corner taco stand randomly during training. Quit while you are behind.
let that troll alone. he's a clown in an armchair. :OhYes:

Clenbuterol = "Clenbuterol has been found to increase short-term work rate and cardiovascular output, and consequently, its anabolic effects in horses can be attributed to exercise output and increased caloric intake. Given its ability to increase basal metabolic rate, maximum heart rate, and exercise output, Clenbuterol has ergogenic properties more closely related to ephedrine or amphetamine.

Often used by bodybuilders during their "cutting" cycles.

Clenbuterol is a β2 agonist with some structural and pharmacological similarities to epinephrine and salbutamol, but its effects are more potent and longer-lasting as a stimulant and thermogenic drug.[citation needed] It is commonly used for smooth muscle-relaxant properties as a bronchodilator and tocolytic."

Pretty much it helps an athlete to have a better cardio and cut the weight easier. There is no smoke without fire.
apollo creed
Super Featherweight
Posts: 6106
Joined: 18 Aug 2014, 12:28

Re: GGG on Canelo: "He did something wrong. It will not be completely forgotten." That juicy beef ain't gonna be forgot

Post by apollo creed »

I'd not be surprised if EO is a 50y/o+ slimy-obese tosser who is living in a basement, getting a social welfare payment. :o
greg
Cruiserweight
Posts: 4630
Joined: 23 Mar 2007, 07:44

Re: GGG on Canelo: "He did something wrong. It will not be completely forgotten." That juicy beef ain't gonna be forgot

Post by greg »

...any point arguing with someone who scored Canelo vs Bivol as 50/50 fight and favoured Canelo’s quality over Bivol’s quantity? ....come ooon :OhYes:
Enlightened-One
Super Bantamweight
Posts: 14483
Joined: 19 Jul 2016, 05:12

Re: GGG on Canelo: "He did something wrong. It will not be completely forgotten." That juicy beef ain't gonna be forgot

Post by Enlightened-One »

I’m guessing that certain rather salty individuals feel compelled to resort to insults, because they’re frustrated about the facts failing to adhere to their preferred narrative. :OhYes: :TU:
lazboy
Featherweight
Posts: 5111
Joined: 16 Jun 2016, 21:00

Re: GGG on Canelo: "He did something wrong. It will not be completely forgotten." That juicy beef ain't gonna be forgot

Post by lazboy »

greg wrote: 04 Jul 2022, 17:03 ...any point arguing with someone who scored Canelo vs Bivol as 50/50 fight and favoured Canelo’s quality over Bivol’s quantity? ....come ooon :OhYes:
Spot on. Ridiculous poster, but we’ve known that for years. We can only laugh at him because he’s not going anywhere.
margaret thatcher
Flyweight
Posts: 27408
Joined: 22 Jul 2019, 15:43

Re: GGG on Canelo: "He did something wrong. It will not be completely forgotten." That juicy beef ain't gonna be forgot

Post by margaret thatcher »

our boi does wear him some canelo undies doesnt he :lol:
Enlightened-One
Super Bantamweight
Posts: 14483
Joined: 19 Jul 2016, 05:12

Re: GGG on Canelo: "He did something wrong. It will not be completely forgotten." That juicy beef ain't gonna be forgot

Post by Enlightened-One »

margaret thatcher wrote: 04 Jul 2022, 22:43 our boi does wear him some canelo undies doesnt he :lol:
The question you need to ask yourself is this… are my words factually accurate?

• Canelo is definitely only guilty of breaking an unfair rule that had to be amended because WADA deemed it to be “unreasonable.”

• Every single test sample that Canelo has submitted throughout his entire career would be deemed as being “clean” according to today’s standards.


If the answer is “yes”, accepting the accuracy of both statements, then you must consider the reason why people are desperately trying to discredit the person who made these claims rather than attempting to provide a factually accurate counter-argument.

The answer is obvious to me, but it would be helpful to see if someone else is able to draw the same conclusion.
apollo creed
Super Featherweight
Posts: 6106
Joined: 18 Aug 2014, 12:28

Re: GGG on Canelo: "He did something wrong. It will not be completely forgotten." That juicy beef ain't gonna be forgot

Post by apollo creed »

margaret thatcher wrote: 04 Jul 2022, 22:43 our boi does wear him some canelo undies doesnt he :lol:
Is EO wearing this type of undies with the face of Nelo ? :oo :oops:

Image
apollo creed
Super Featherweight
Posts: 6106
Joined: 18 Aug 2014, 12:28

Re: GGG on Canelo: "He did something wrong. It will not be completely forgotten." That juicy beef ain't gonna be forgot

Post by apollo creed »

Enlightened-One wrote: 05 Jul 2022, 03:13
margaret thatcher wrote: 04 Jul 2022, 22:43 our boi does wear him some canelo undies doesnt he :lol:
The question you need to ask yourself is this… are my words factually accurate?

• Canelo is definitely only guilty of breaking an unfair rule that had to be amended because WADA deemed it to be “unreasonable.”

• Every single test sample that Canelo has submitted throughout his entire career would be deemed as being “clean” according to today’s standards.


If the answer is “yes”, accepting the accuracy of both statements, then you must consider the reason why people are desperately trying to discredit the person who made these claims rather than attempting to provide a factually accurate counter-argument.

The answer is obvious to me, but it would be helpful to see if someone else is able to draw the same conclusion.
ok son, just chill.
Enlightened-One wrote: 08 May 2022, 00:40 I scored the fight 114-114, but I favoured Canelo’s quality over Bivol’s quantity in rounds that could have gone either way.
Allow me to say that YDKSAB! :wave: :TU: :OhYes:
Bandog
Flyweight
Posts: 1983
Joined: 27 Jul 2019, 08:02

Re: GGG on Canelo: "He did something wrong. It will not be completely forgotten." That juicy beef ain't gonna be forgot

Post by Bandog »

Enlightened-One wrote: 05 Jul 2022, 03:13
margaret thatcher wrote: 04 Jul 2022, 22:43 our boi does wear him some canelo undies doesnt he :lol:
The question you need to ask yourself is this… are my words factually accurate?

• Canelo is definitely only guilty of breaking an unfair rule that had to be amended because WADA deemed it to be “unreasonable.”

• Every single test sample that Canelo has submitted throughout his entire career would be deemed as being “clean” according to today’s standards.


If the answer is “yes”, accepting the accuracy of both statements, then you must consider the reason why people are desperately trying to discredit the person who made these claims rather than attempting to provide a factually accurate counter-argument.

The answer is obvious to me, but it would be helpful to see if someone else is able to draw the same conclusion.
Like I said, your entire argument "facts" is moot. Canelo was proven guilty. A change in rules doesn't make him innocent today.
Bandog
Flyweight
Posts: 1983
Joined: 27 Jul 2019, 08:02

Re: GGG on Canelo: "He did something wrong. It will not be completely forgotten." That juicy beef ain't gonna be forgot

Post by Bandog »

apollo creed wrote: 05 Jul 2022, 09:22
margaret thatcher wrote: 04 Jul 2022, 22:43 our boi does wear him some canelo undies doesnt he :lol:
Is EO wearing this type of undies with the face of Nelo ? :oo :oops:

Image
:lol: He seems to like the feeling of Clenelo's sack on his chin.
Bandog
Flyweight
Posts: 1983
Joined: 27 Jul 2019, 08:02

Re: GGG on Canelo: "He did something wrong. It will not be completely forgotten." That juicy beef ain't gonna be forgot

Post by Bandog »

When EO's room mate changed his password... volume up. He plays World of Warcraft when not here. :OhYes:

apollo creed
Super Featherweight
Posts: 6106
Joined: 18 Aug 2014, 12:28

Re: GGG on Canelo: "He did something wrong. It will not be completely forgotten." That juicy beef ain't gonna be forgot

Post by apollo creed »

Bandog wrote: 05 Jul 2022, 10:05
apollo creed wrote: 05 Jul 2022, 09:22
margaret thatcher wrote: 04 Jul 2022, 22:43 our boi does wear him some canelo undies doesnt he :lol:
Is EO wearing this type of undies with the face of Nelo ? :oo :oops:

Image
:lol: He seems to like the feeling of Clenelo's sack on his chin.
:lol: :lol:

Yeah, he switched from Charlo's sack to gingerboy's sack. :OhYes:
apollo creed
Super Featherweight
Posts: 6106
Joined: 18 Aug 2014, 12:28

Re: GGG on Canelo: "He did something wrong. It will not be completely forgotten." That juicy beef ain't gonna be forgot

Post by apollo creed »

Bandog wrote: 05 Jul 2022, 10:10 When EO's room mate changed his password... volume up. He plays World of Warcraft when not here. :OhYes:

:lol: :lol:

Could you imagine EO's mommy changing his password and not be able to access porn sites and boxing forums? EO would go nuts ! But probably he'd use his smartphone. :lol:
adislav123
Super Lightweight
Posts: 1445
Joined: 10 Nov 2012, 19:05

Re: GGG on Canelo: "He did something wrong. It will not be completely forgotten." That juicy beef ain't gonna be forgot

Post by adislav123 »

this is clearly gettin' out of hand!

i beg you, please stop this! get a grip, eo!
apollo creed
Super Featherweight
Posts: 6106
Joined: 18 Aug 2014, 12:28

Re: GGG on Canelo: "He did something wrong. It will not be completely forgotten." That juicy beef ain't gonna be forgot

Post by apollo creed »

adislav123 wrote: 05 Jul 2022, 14:57 this is clearly gettin' out of hand!

i beg you, please stop this! get a grip, eo!
EO in his basement room talking to a Canelo wall poster, like:

EO: "Oh my gingerboy hero I had you winning against Bivol" ; "This world is full of injustice and corruption!"

Canelo wall poster: "------------------"

EO: "Ohhh, I'm sorry that I had it 114-114 the first time"; "I rewatched the fight and I scored 118-110 like Byrd did in the 1st GGG fight"
H8Usernames
Flyweight
Posts: 1120
Joined: 21 Mar 2020, 21:02

Re: GGG on Canelo: "He did something wrong. It will not be completely forgotten." That juicy beef ain't gonna be forgot

Post by H8Usernames »

Using steroids and other peds is completely justifiable. Canelo didn't do anything wrong.
Bandog
Flyweight
Posts: 1983
Joined: 27 Jul 2019, 08:02

Re: GGG on Canelo: "He did something wrong. It will not be completely forgotten." That juicy beef ain't gonna be forgot

Post by Bandog »

H8Usernames wrote: 05 Jul 2022, 19:32 Using steroids and other peds is completely justifiable. Canelo didn't do anything wrong.
Thank God, EO needed a buddy. :roll:
apollo creed
Super Featherweight
Posts: 6106
Joined: 18 Aug 2014, 12:28

Re: GGG on Canelo: "He did something wrong. It will not be completely forgotten." That juicy beef ain't gonna be forgot

Post by apollo creed »

H8Usernames wrote: 05 Jul 2022, 19:32 Using steroids and other peds is completely justifiable. Canelo didn't do anything wrong.
:lol:
Poor attemp of winding up , troll or EO's clone.
H8Usernames
Flyweight
Posts: 1120
Joined: 21 Mar 2020, 21:02

Re: GGG on Canelo: "He did something wrong. It will not be completely forgotten." That juicy beef ain't gonna be forgot

Post by H8Usernames »

Bandog wrote: 05 Jul 2022, 21:36
H8Usernames wrote: 05 Jul 2022, 19:32 Using steroids and other peds is completely justifiable. Canelo didn't do anything wrong.
Thank God, EO needed a buddy. :roll:
Don't be mother Theresa. Or is maybe also punching another person in their face morally unjustifiable? If so then boxing is not the right sport for you.
apollo creed
Super Featherweight
Posts: 6106
Joined: 18 Aug 2014, 12:28

Re: GGG on Canelo: "He did something wrong. It will not be completely forgotten." That juicy beef ain't gonna be forgot

Post by apollo creed »

Bandog wrote: 05 Jul 2022, 21:36
H8Usernames wrote: 05 Jul 2022, 19:32 Using steroids and other peds is completely justifiable. Canelo didn't do anything wrong.
Thank God, EO needed a buddy. :roll:
Probably is one of EO's multiple clones. When he gets owned and clowned , he is using his clones. lol

He's stalking here 24/7. :OhYes:
Post Reply