Who is Dr. Usman Sajjad...?

jimmystone
Light Flyweight

Who is Dr. Usman Sajjad...?

Post by jimmystone »

,,,and why has his online presence been deleted in the last couple of days? He claims to have worked with a lot of big name boxers and other sportsmen. If he has worked with these boxers, what was he doing for them that their own GPs couldn't do?

https://www.worldboxingnews.net/2022/10 ... e-removed/
Coco
Cruiserweight

Re: Who is Dr. Usman Sajjad...?

Post by Coco »

It of course taints the other fighters he has worked with Inc the England amateur team
Controversial
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by Controversial »

jimmystone wrote: 06 Oct 2022, 16:39 ,what was he doing for them that their own GPs couldn't do?

I don’t think a regular GP will prescribe testosterone unless absolutely essential for medical reasons as there are risks with taking it but presumably a private one will if you pay?
Wee Tommy
Light Heavyweight

Post by Wee Tommy »

Controversial wrote: 06 Oct 2022, 17:02
jimmystone wrote: 06 Oct 2022, 16:39 ,what was he doing for them that their own GPs couldn't do?

I don’t think a regular GP will prescribe testosterone unless absolutely essential for medical reasons as there are risks with taking it but presumably a private one will if you pay?
If you pay yes, on NHS not unless you have very low test and have tried other things first. As you say, if absolutely essential.
jimmystone
Light Flyweight

Post by jimmystone »

Just done a bit of research. He loves his boxing, has a podcast and knows a lot of people in the sport. I truly hope it's a coincidence that he's pulled his Insta, etc. If he's dirty, this could be British boxing's BALCO moment.

Watch this video from 55 minutes or so. If anybody knows how to grab a YouTube video and save it, do it.

Controversial
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by Controversial »

It says on one site he was a super heavyweight amateur boxer for four years
smiling assassin
Super Welterweight

Post by smiling assassin »

jimmystone wrote: 06 Oct 2022, 17:21 Just done a bit of research. He loves his boxing, has a podcast and knows a lot of people in the sport. I truly hope it's a coincidence that he's pulled his Insta, etc. If he's dirty, this could be British boxing's BALCO moment.

Watch this video from 55 minutes or so. If anybody knows how to grab a YouTube video and save it, do it.

Thanks for that Jim. Benn will be hoping that gets taken down
jimmystone
Light Flyweight

Post by jimmystone »

Fascinating video that. Seriously, watch it, you'll all learn something. From 56 minutes or so he pretty much tells it like it is. Draw your own conclusions. I've certainly drawn mine. Would like to see a list of all the fighters he's worked with and tested, and what, if anything he prescribed/gave them. Knowledgeable man.
My T Sharp
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by My T Sharp »

jimmystone wrote: 06 Oct 2022, 17:40 Fascinating video that. Seriously, watch it, you'll all learn something. From 56 minutes or so he pretty much tells it like it is. Draw your own conclusions. I've certainly drawn mine. Would like to see a list of all the fighters he's worked with and tested, and what, if anything he prescribed/gave them. Knowledgeable man.
Agreed. Fascinating stuff.
golden_balls
Flyweight

Post by golden_balls »

jimmystone wrote: 06 Oct 2022, 17:21 Just done a bit of research. He loves his boxing, has a podcast and knows a lot of people in the sport. I truly hope it's a coincidence that he's pulled his Insta, etc. If he's dirty, this could be British boxing's BALCO moment.

screen record with your phone.

so this doctor reckons 80-90% of boxers are doping (and not just steroids) and had some “surprising” and obviously big names to give the interviewer (off camera)
a force
Middleweight

Post by a force »

It’s like Paul & Liam Smith & Gavin Rees have said today why do you need to see a doctor? The only time you need a doctor is if you get injured.

But to be part of your team & on the website as a client of a doctor up in Merseyside when you’re in Essex? Come on. The only thing that makes sense is doping. Cordina’s reputation is in the gutter as well as far as I’m concerned.
TheLeprechaun
Super Lightweight

Post by TheLeprechaun »

golden_balls wrote: 06 Oct 2022, 18:02

screen record with your phone.

so this doctor reckons 80-90% of boxers are doping (and not just steroids) and had some “surprising” and obviously big names to give the interviewer (off camera)

Just google download YouTube video and put the youtube link in and press enter. Saves it
wrighty
Super Featherweight

Post by wrighty »

a force wrote: 06 Oct 2022, 19:00 It’s like Paul & Liam Smith & Gavin Rees have said today why do you need to see a doctor? The only time you need a doctor is if you get injured.

But to be part of your team & on the website as a client of a doctor up in Merseyside when you’re in Essex? Come on. The only thing that makes sense is doping. Cordina’s reputation is in the gutter as well as far as I’m concerned.
Could this be the real reason why Cordina didn't fight, because Connor got popped?
KiwiRider
Super Bantamweight

Post by KiwiRider »

wrighty wrote: 06 Oct 2022, 19:39
a force wrote: 06 Oct 2022, 19:00 It’s like Paul & Liam Smith & Gavin Rees have said today why do you need to see a doctor? The only time you need a doctor is if you get injured.

Could this be the real reason why Cordina didn't fight, because Connor got popped?
Well, it does have a whiff of coincidence about it, but that's all you can say without evidence.
samwbr
Lightweight

Post by samwbr »

If the photo of Cordinas hand is genuine then maybe not. It was a cracking KO in his last fight tho...
jimmystone
Light Flyweight

Post by jimmystone »

Dr Sajjad confirms what we laymen have long believed:-

In short:

UKAD tests are easy to pass and you would be an "idiot" to get caught. It's urine testing either pre-fight ("fight week") or post fight. Not everybody gets tested. Providing you haven't taken anything in the previous 72 hours or so you will not fail the test. In other words, UKAD tests are a token gesture at best.

VADA tests can be passed because they aren't allowed to test you overnight. You can microdose testosterone overnight and have your levels back down to normal again by morning to pass a blood test.

Think of it like this: If you know where speed cameras are you can drive at 100mph between them, slam the brakes on when you are approaching one, wait until you are out of range of it and then put your toe down again.

You have to be more switched on to not get caught out by VADA.
Counter-puncher
Light Heavyweight

Post by Counter-puncher »

jimmystone wrote: 06 Oct 2022, 16:39 ,,,and why has his online presence been deleted in the last couple of days? He claims to have worked with a lot of big name boxers and other sportsmen. If he has worked with these boxers, what was he doing for them that their own GPs couldn't do?

https://www.worldboxingnews.net/2022/10 ... e-removed/
great find mate, seriously :TU:
Counter-puncher
Light Heavyweight

jimmystone wrote: 06 Oct 2022, 17:21 If he's dirty, this could be British boxing's BALCO moment.
that's the obvious parallel.

y jimmystone » Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:35 am

Dr Sajjad confirms what we laymen have long believed:-

In short:

UKAD tests are easy to pass and you would be an "idiot" to get caught. It's urine testing either pre-fight ("fight week") or post fight. Not everybody gets tested. Providing you haven't taken anything in the previous 72 hours or so you will not fail the test. In other words, UKAD tests are a token gesture at best.

VADA tests can be passed because they aren't allowed to test you overnight. You can microdose testosterone overnight and have your levels back down to normal again by morning to pass a blood test.

Think of it like this: If you know where speed cameras are you can drive at 100mph between them, slam the brakes on when you are approaching one, wait until you are out of range of it and then put your toe down again.

You have to be more switched on to not get caught out by VADA.

yeah, i guess i could have guessed most of that

"You can microdose testosterone overnight and have your levels back down to normal again by morning to pass a blood test."

i certainly didn't know that
mickey1975
Super Middleweight

Post by mickey1975 »

Anthony Fowler spent all day yesterday defending him. Smigga said he was in Fowler's dressing room before he fought Liam.
Controversial
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by Controversial »

jimmystone wrote: 07 Oct 2022, 02:35

I don’t know much about PEDs but what advantage would micro dosing testosterone when you’re asleep give if your levels are back to normal in the morning?
margaret thatcher
Super Flyweight

Post by margaret thatcher »

'strength and conditioning'
Controversial
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by Controversial »

margaret thatcher wrote: 07 Oct 2022, 04:15 'strength and conditioning'
Yes I get why increased testosterone will help with that but micro dosing suggests taking small amounts at a time when you aren’t training, or do you still benefit even if your levels are back to normal in the morning?
Counter-puncher
Light Heavyweight

:yay: my favourite ever 'put it in scare quotes, like 'strength & conditioning', and everyone should know you mean RAMPANT PED ABUSE' :yay: :yay:
jimmystone
Light Flyweight

Post by jimmystone »

Controversial wrote: 07 Oct 2022, 04:26
Yes I get why increased testosterone will help with that but micro dosing suggests taking small amounts at a time when you aren’t training, or do you still benefit even if your levels are back to normal in the morning?
Recovery. Your muscles and body will be ready to train hard again sooner than they otherwise would be. If your muscles recover faster, they get bigger and stronger in a shorter period of time and to a greater degree than they would and could with 'normal' testosterone levels. Basically. :TU:
Controversial
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by Controversial »

jimmystone wrote: 07 Oct 2022, 04:32
Controversial wrote: 07 Oct 2022, 04:26
Recovery. Your muscles and body will be ready to train hard again sooner than they otherwise would be. If your muscles recover faster, they get bigger and stronger in a shorter period of time and to a greater degree than they would and could with 'normal' testosterone levels. Basically. :TU:
Ah of course, makes sense now