Tommy Fury vs Jake Paul Who Wins ?

Joyce Talks Boxing
Bantamweight

Tommy Fury vs Jake Paul Who Wins ?

Post by Joyce Talks Boxing »

Surely Fury Has Got To Beat Him. Paul To Me Ain't a Pushover and Can Fight. I Think It's A Great Fight Either Way And Will Be Close. Probley A Fury Win over 8 rounds.
77-76 (4-3-1) i think

Big john is confident for sure
emallini
Welterweight

Re: Tommy Fury vs Jake Paul Who Wins ?

Post by emallini »

fornicate off
Syntax Error
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by Syntax Error »

Is Tommy Fury actually serious about his boxing career?
KiwiRider
Super Featherweight

Post by KiwiRider »

Syntax Error wrote: 02 Feb 2023, 13:43 Is Tommy Fury actually serious about his boxing career?
His Mrs is the breadwinner and has a new baby to pimp out for the 'likes'
They are both instawhores, her being the most popular.
Boxing is more a hobby sideline up until this 'bout'.
I've only seen him box twice, against uber cans. So I can't really say if he can actually box or not. I'm going to hesitate a guess on not.
Bandog
Bantamweight

Post by Bandog »

It exploits the fact that boxing is on a decline for two glorified youtubers to make headlines.
Verdi
Lightweight

Post by Verdi »

Jack Pall
Deslioni
Super Lightweight

Post by Deslioni »

Who cares!?
Nightmare Roy
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by Nightmare Roy »

From what I have seen Paul is much better than anyone Fury has fought so far, I would pay a penny to watch it myself but it could be a close fight, I'd lean towards Paul.
adislav123
Super Welterweight

Post by adislav123 »

Nightmare Roy wrote: 04 Feb 2023, 09:37 From what I have seen Paul is much better than anyone Fury has fought so far, I would pay a penny to watch it myself but it could be a close fight, I'd lean towards Paul.
cause u got no clue. paul can barely put a fluid 3punch combo together.

what he's very good in, if that's a criteria, is load up, throw a punch and to avoid any counterfire instantly clinch, jerk around his head, whack in rabbit and rip 'punches', all that very hecticly.

if fury doesn't win this easily (not talkin bout the cards, they will do their utmost to fornicate him over) he got no business in any professional boxing ring, except as a curiosity like paul himself.
margaret thatcher
Bantamweight

Post by margaret thatcher »

adislav123 wrote: 04 Feb 2023, 11:30
Nightmare Roy wrote: 04 Feb 2023, 09:37 From what I have seen Paul is much better than anyone Fury has fought so far, I would pay a penny to watch it myself but it could be a close fight, I'd lean towards Paul.
cause u got no clue. paul can barely put a fluid 3punch combo together.

what he's very good in, if that's a criteria, is load up, throw a punch and to avoid any counterfire instantly clinch, jerk around his head, whack in rabbit and rip 'punches', all that very hecticly.

if fury doesn't win this easily (not talkin bout the cards, they will do their utmost to fornicate him over) he got no business in any professional boxing ring, except as a curiosity like paul himself.
paul barely being able to throw 3 punch combo and him being better than fury's opponents are perfectly compatible. tommy is more influencer than boxer himself, they are well suited for each other
KiwiRider
Super Featherweight

Post by KiwiRider »

It's really difficult to predict a fight when neither guy has any sort of measuring stick opponent.
Paul has fought all sorts of weird social media, or retired mma guys you can't even describe as proper boxers, and Fury has fought such utter cans there is no way to measure him either :lol:
I have to admit to be intrigued enough to watch some free highlights after the bout. :oops:
Las Vegas boxing guy
Super Flyweight

Post by Las Vegas boxing guy »

Tommy Fury BETTER win this contest.

If he somehow loses (or even worse gets knocked out) it will not go down well with the domestic British sports enthusiasts or the Fury boxing family. The pressure on Tommy here is immense, even if you are not a fan of the fight itself.