Name: Dillian Whyte
Alias: 'The Body Snatcher'
Hometown: Brixton, London, United Kingdom
Birthplace: Port Antonio, Jamaica
Pro Boxer: Record
Trainers: Chris Okoh (2008-2015), Johnathon Banks (2015-2016), Mark Tibbs (2016-)
Promoter: Frank Maloney (2011-2014), Eddie Hearn (2016-)
Manager: Joe Long (2011-2015)
- Amateur Record: 6-0-0 (5 KO's).
- In his first amateur bout, in 2009, aged 20, Whyte defeated Anthony Joshua by unanimous decision over three rounds. He left one of his amateur opponents in a coma for several weeks, due to a knockout. Whyte has a limited amateur record because of a dispute with the ABA regarding his kickboxing background, which led him to turn professional in 2011, although trainer Chris Okoh wanted him to remain amateur.
Regional & Minor Titles
- WBC International Silver heavyweight title
- WBC International heavyweight title
- BBBoC British heavyweight title
- WBC Silver heavyweight title
- WBO International heavyweight title
- interim WBC World heavyweight title
- Has a record of 2-1 (1 KO) against current or former world champions.
- Whyte has competed in professional kickboxing and MMA.
- Whyte tested positive for the banned substance methylhexaneamine (MHA) in a test on 13 October after his victory over Hungary's Sandor Balogh. The substance was found in the supplement 'Jack 3D' which at the time, could be purchased in store.