Kelly Pavlik vs. Bronco McKart
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kelly Pavlik 160 lbs beat Bronco McKart 160 lbs by TKO at 2:45 in round 6 of 12
- Date: 2006-07-27
- Location: Mohegan Sun Casino, Uncasville, Connecticut, USA
- Judge: Tom Kaczmarek
- Judge: Steve Weisfeld
- Judge: John McKaie
- Referee: Ricky Gonzalez
- NABF Middleweight Title (1st defense of Pavlik)
- Pavlik down in round 4, he claims it was a slip, but it was scored a knockdown.
- McKart down twice in round 6. He also suffered a nose bleed and a cut to the right eye lid.
- OLN reported the blows as Pavlik 135/531 25%; McKart 111/238 47%.
- Broadcast on OLN's Fight Night.