Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1997 Participated at the European Junior Championships in Birmingham, England as a Light Welterweight
- Lost to Valeriy Brazhnik (UKR) 11-17
- 1998 Bronze Medalist at the World Junior Championships in Buenos Aires, Argentina as a Welterweight
- 1999 Bronze Medalist at the World Championships in Houston, Texas, United States as a Welterweight
- 2000 Participated at the European Championships in Tampere, Finland as a Welterweight
- 2001 Participated at the World Championships in Belfast, Northern Irland as a Middleweight.
- 2001 Won the Gold Medal at the Francophone Games in Ottawa, Canada as a Middleweight
- 2002 Participated at the European Championships in Perm, Russia as a Middleweight
- 2003 Represented Romania at the World Championships in Bangkok, Thailand as a Middleweight. Results were:
Regional & Minor Titles
- NABF light heavyweight title x2
- WBA-NABA super middleweight title
- NABF super middleweight title
- WBC Continental Americas super middleweight title
- WBO Inter-Continental super middleweight title
- Has a record of 10-2-1 (8 KO) in World Title fights.
- Has a record of 6-3-1 (4 KO) against former or current world titlists.
- Bute was named Fightnews.ca's 2008 Fighter of the Year.
| IBF Super Middleweight Champion
2007 Oct 19– 2012 May 26