Scott Dann vs. Larry Sharpe
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Scott Dann 159 lbs beat Larry Sharpe 159 lbs by TKO at 1:32 in round 9 of 12
- Date: 2006-02-10
- Location: The Pavilions, Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
- Referee: Richard James Davies
- Judge: Mark Green
- Judge: Howard John Foster
- Commonwealth (British Empire) Middleweight Title (Vacant title)
- Time: 1:32
- Weights: Dann 159.5 lbs, Sharpe 159 lbs
- Sharpe comes into the fight as the reigning Canadian Middleweight Champion.
- Title had been vacated by James Obede Toney.
- Dann applied cautious pressure, firing off 1-2's, while the awkward Sharpe tried to jab and move.
- Sharpe was dropped to a knee in round 9 by a lead left uppercut. Sharpe took the count, pawing at his right eye.
Toney vs. Powers
| Commonwealth Middleweight Title Fight
Eastman vs. Ashira