Ricky Hatton vs. Carlos Maussa
Ricky Hatton 140 lbs beat Carlos Maussa 140 lbs by KO at 1:10 in round 9 of 12
- Date: 2005-11-26
- Location: Sheffield Arena, Sheffield, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Referee: Mickey Vann
- Judge: Guy Jutras 78-74
- Judge: John Coyle 80-72
- Judge: Dr Ruben M Garcia 79-73
- World Boxing Association Light Welterweight Title (1st defense of Maussa)
- International Boxing Federation Light Welterweight Title (1st defense of Hatton)
- Hatton is cut from the first round.
- In the 9th, Hatton cornered and dropped Maussa with a left hook.
- Referee Vann waved it off after reaching a count of nine, when Maussa's cornermen entered the ring.
- Hatton defends his Ring Magazine jr. welterweight title.