Oktay Urkal vs. Robert Cristea
Oktay Urkal 147 lbs beat Robert Cristea 146 lbs by TKO at 2:04 in round 3 of 8
- Date: 2006-11-25
- Location: Torwar Sport Hall, Warsaw, Poland
- Referee: Daniel Van de Wiele
- Judge: Leszek Jankowiak 20-16
- Judge: Zbigniew Lagosz 20-16
- Judge: Remigio Ruggeri 20-16
- Weights: Urkal 147 lbs, Cristea 146 lbs.
- Time: 2:04
- Cristea down 2:55 into the 1st Round from a left hook to the body.
- Cristea down 2:05 into Round 2 from a right hook.
- Cristea down :55 into Round 3 from a combo: straight right followed by two left hooks to the body. He went down a 2nd time in the round from a right hook to the body. Referee Daniel Van de Wiele stopped the fight as Cristea was on one knee.
- The fight was a complete mismatch. Cristea stayed in a defensive posture and looked to avoid Urkal and survive. Urkal simply cut off the ring, walked straight in and threw bombs.