Eddie Chambers vs. Alexander Dimitrenko
(Redirected from Fight:1412230)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Alexander Dimitrenko 254 lbs lost to Eddie Chambers 208 lbs by MD in round 12 of 12
- Date: 2009-07-04
- Location: Color Line Arena, Altona, Hamburg, Germany
- Judge: Paul Thomas 113-113
- Judge: Glenn Feldman 109-117
- Referee: Genaro Rodriguez
- Judge: Fernando Laguna 111-116
- Eddie Chambers 34-1 (18 KOs) vs. Alexander Dimitrenko 29-0 (19 KOs)
- Chambers entered as the # 6 heavyweight in the world according to The Ring Magazine. Dimitrenko was ranked # 8 by the same publication.
- For Chambers, it was his first return to Germany, where a year and a half earlier he received the first loss of his professional career to Alexander Povetkin.
- At 208 1/4 pounds, Chambers came in at his lightest fighting weight in nearly six years. He was outweighed by over 45 pounds.
- Dimitrenko received a standing 8 count in round 7 following a left hook to the body. He was also knocked down in round 10 by a left hook to the chin.