Anthony Small vs. Thomas McDonagh
(Redirected from Fight:1459777)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Anthony Small 153 lbs beat Thomas McDonagh 153 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Date: 2009-11-27
- Location: Robin Park Centre, Wigan, Lancashire, United Kingdom
- Judge: Terry O'Connor 115-114
- Judge: John Keane 116-113
- Referee: Victor Loughlin
- Judge: Phil Edwards 115-114
- Commonwealth (British Empire) Light Middleweight Title (1st defense of Small)
- BBBofC British Light Middleweight Title (1st defense of Small)
- Most media reports indicated that the fight featured a lackluster effort by both fighters.
- According to the punching statistics, Small landed only 39 punches through 12 rounds.
- According to the punch statistics, only 78 punches were thrown by both fighters over 12 rounds.
- Despite prefight hype Small spent most of bout dancing and talking while McDonough did nothing.
Hall vs. Small
Commonwealth Light Middleweight Title Fight
Watson vs. Lusambya