Daniel Iannazzo vs. Allan Jay Tuniacao
(Redirected from Fight:1519857)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Daniel Iannazzo 122 lbs lost to Allan Jay Tuniacao 122 lbs by SD in round 12 of 12
- Date: 2010-07-09
- Location: Town Hall, Coburg, Victoria, Australia
- Judge: Aneeka Williams 109-119
- Judge: Chris Anderson 115-113
- Referee: Tony Marretta
- Judge: Dale Westerman 113-115
- PABA Super Bantamweight Title (vacant)
- Tuniacao wins a twelve-round contest against Daniel Iannazzo to win the vacant PABA Super Bantamweight title.
- Iannazzo's WBO Asia Pacific Youth Super Bantamweight Title was not at stake.
- However, due to the defeat and abiding by the WBO rules, Iannazzo loses WBO Asia Pacific Youth Title.
- The fight was Tuniacao's first since being based in Green Valley, New South Wales, Australia.
Tuniacao Upsets Iannazzo
- Fight News Photos and Written Account