Amir Khan vs. Zab Judah
- Date: 2011-07-23
- Location: Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Judge: Burt A Clements
- Referee: Vic Drakulich
- Judge: Michael Pernick
- Judge: Robert Hoyle
- Ring Announcer: Michael Buffer
- Aired On: HBO World Championship Boxing (Main Event)
- World Boxing Association Super World Light Welterweight Title (1st defense by Khan as "Super" champion)
- International Boxing Federation Light Welterweight Title (1st defense by Judah)
- Amir Khan 25-1 (17 KOs) vs. Zab Judah 41-6 (28 KOs)
- Khan entered ranked as the # 2 junior welterweight in the world according to The Ring Magazine. Judah, a 3/1 betting underdog , was ranked # 6 by the same publication. 
- Among those in attendance were Bernard Hopkins and Joe Calzaghe.
- Prior to the bout a memorial ten-count was held for the recently deceased Butch Lewis.
Khan came out and took the fight to Judah. He consistently beat Judah to the punch and peppered him with combinations. The high point for Judah was pair of good right hands in the opening round. By the end of Round 4, Judah was bleeding from both the nose and mouth. The end came when Khan landed an uppercut to Judah's belt line. Judah immediately went down, doubled over and did not beat Vic Drakulich's count. At the count of ten and in the post-fight interview, Judah complained that the punch was low.