Arthur Villanueva 112 lbs beat Samuel Apuya 112 lbs by TKO at 2:23 in round 1 of 12
- Date: 2011-02-26
- Location: PAGCOR Hotel and Casino, Goldenfield Commercial Complex, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Referee: Silvestre Abainza
- Judge: Samson Libres
- Judge: Romeo Sumalapao
- Judge: Arnaldo Nonoy Quiachon
- Philippines Games & Amusement Board (GAB) Flyweight Title (1st defense by Villanueva)
- Apuya entered ranked as the GAB #4 Flyweight contender to Villanueva's title.
- Apuya was knocked down three times in the first round, the last knockdown was courtesy of a left hook followed by a barrage of punches, prompting the stoppage by the referee.