Tyson Fury vs. Neven Pajkic
(Redirected from Fight:1630025)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tyson Fury 257 lbs beat Neven Pajkic 232 lbs by TKO at 2:44 in round 3 of 12
- Date: 2011-11-12
- Location: Event City, Trafford Park, Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom
- Judge: Ian John Lewis
- Judge: William Boodhoo
- Referee: Phil Edwards
- Judge: Marcus McDonnell
- Commonwealth Heavyweight Title (1st defense of Fury)
- Coming into this fight, Pajkic held the Canadian Heavyweight Title.
- Fury down in round 2 from a right to the head.
- Although Pajkic hobbled Fury again at the outset of round 3, the latter came back to knock down Pajkic twice during that round.
- The referee stopped the fight after the last knockdown, much to the protest of Pajkic, who declared himself ready to fight on.
- Many at ringside thought the stoppage premature.
Chisora vs. Fury I
| Commonwealth Heavyweight Title Fight
Price vs. Sexton